X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2019-2020

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Just saw on Twitter that they’re lifting the paywall for the CBS All Access site so we can watch.

Aaaaand, as I am usually at games I have not had to utilize this service. How did I do this?
    This is the link. I'm not sure about the login procedure, because it might change if they are opening it up to the public (well, I would guess there wouldn't be a login procedure). It can be somewhat difficult to "search" for the game on the site...usually there's a link from the hockey team page on goterriers.com. It might be easier to get directly to the game from there, once the link is up (assuming they even play the games).

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
      This is the link. I'm not sure about the login procedure, because it might change if they are opening it up to the public (well, I would guess there wouldn't be a login procedure). It can be somewhat difficult to "search" for the game on the site...usually there's a link from the hockey team page on goterriers.com. It might be easier to get directly to the game from there, once the link is up (assuming they even play the games).
      Five days...

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
        Which may not happen...what a shame too. They had a great year and you have to feel bad for the seniors.
        Perhaps. But they’ll always be Conference Champs. Great job by Coach Jones.

Comment

Time to make this a post-season thread....

Best of luck to Harper, Tucker, Chabot, Brink, Lynch, Zegras, and Farrance.

BU Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here?
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

At least Albie finished the season at .500
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post

We Fire Albie
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Time to make this a post-season thread....

Best of luck to Harper, Tucker, Chabot, Brink, Lynch, Zegras, and Farrance.

Forgot to mention Curry...

I wouldn't necessarily assume Farrance is leaving early...Wouldn't surprise me if he does turn pro, but wouldn't shock me if he returns.

But unlike years past when most early departures occurred days after one's season ended, who knows when any early departure or returning decisions may occur due to current circumstances.

Comment

That's the end of that.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/...on-tournament/

Comment

Dammit, I thought BU was going to go all the way this year!
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      At least Albie finished the season at .500
                      Corona might have saved his job

Comment

And you gotta think he's gone. Tap to play. Sent over to me by my megafan teen daughter, who is heartbroken she'll never see him in a Terrier jersey again.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/trevorzegras/
                        Last edited by Leonidas; 03-13-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Yep, forgot Curry. My bad.

I must say, BU being so mediocre made the abrupt end to the season less painful. Imagine being a Cornell, BC, MN State, ND, etc. fan right now. Painful.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidas View Post
                            And you gotta think he's gone. Tap to play. Sent over to me by my megafan teen daughter, who is heartbroken she'll never see him in a Terrier jersey again.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/trevorzegras/
                            Yeah, that’s pretty definitive. Wonder if none of the COVID-19 stuff happened and they got to play into the playoffs, he might’ve thought a little more? Though now with all this COVID-19 stuff, there’s no guarantee when he will be able to even play anywhere so maybe staying in school would be a better move.

Comment

Imagine being a ... BC ... fan right now. Painful.
                              Oh, the horrors. Could never imagine that.

Comment

I'm watching the 1978 National Championship game. How are you spending your afternoon?

https://youtu.be/jzGQP6zWnQ4
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X