Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable great speed and size. Congrats.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2019-2020

About time Tucker gets ice time. What a sad state of affairs.

Comment

Abel has been sagging for the last few games. Time to go with experience. Should have started.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
          Monday night's starting goalie?

I would go back to Tucker.

Abel had a nice run, and I understand going with the hot hand. He cooled off considerably last night, as did the team in front of him.

Tucker has had some terrific games, and a couple of stinkers. This will be his only chance to play in the Beanpot, he has already beaten Northeastern, and I think he'll really be up for it and on his game.
          yup

Comment

Albie got drunk on some early success with Abel- the Merrimack game was a real eye opener. This one even more so. I’m not happy right now. If we don’t come back in this game it’s on Albie for not having a feel for what was building.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
              Albie got drunk on some early success with Abel- the Merrimack game was a real eye opener. This one even more so. I’m not happy right now. If we don’t come back in this game it’s on Albie for not having a feel for what was building.
              7 month countdown until new stud goalie steps on campus. I miss Jake O..

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                yup
                It took a few games for teams to figure out the “book” on Abel. You started to see it against Merrimack and again tonight. He’s vulnerable up high and that’s where everyone is shooting and beating him.

Comment

Garbage call!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BU93 View Post
                    Garbage call!!!!!!
                    Not a penalty in any scenario. They were diving all over the ice all night.

Comment

Remember...it's a tie!!!

Comment

Horrific call. Absolutely ghastly.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Embarrassing for that ref - they were letting everything go. Only haul downs on clear breakaway should be called. I think he fell on his own anyway. It was a great defensive play by Harper. Final in OT - Ref 5, BU 4. I’m sick

Comment

https://***********/BOShockeyblog/st...536363520?s=19

The ref literally has a perfect view.

Comment

That's what I saw. Yes, the forward did stick out his arm to hold him up but in the end Shea really did go down on his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                That's what I saw. Yes, the forward did stick out his arm to hold him up but in the end Shea really did go down on his own.
                                Also **** off BU

Comment

Working...
                                X