This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

I honestly didn't see this coming this year. I thought they would get it figured out pretty quickly but it seems to be getting worse. I was actually pretty optimistic they would win with these talented guys. Nope. Record will be worse than last year going into the break.
    Last edited by WiscTJK; 12-06-2019, 08:04 PM.
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Good riddance to anyone who leaves or gets fired.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

***... Two more pipes for Caufield. Holloway another open net and another point blank miss....
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

2-6-1-1 to open the big ten season against arguably most of the weaker teams. Wow. Hard to fathom this coming into the season.
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Easy to fathom when you’ve just given up on this team being worth a ****.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

You know, this year’s sophomores weren’t the best team in the NCAA last year, but the results were as good as this year, and they are going to be the class that leads us as upperclassmen the next two years when the “young talent” have decided to run off to bigger and better things that they sure don’t seem ready for. Obviously, the “if we don’t have hunger now, we never will” thing didn’t resonate. The next option has to be doing something “drastic” like sitting Cole and Turcotte. Any other team, if players didn’t perform to their expectations as consistently as they haven’t to this point, they’d ride the pine. The upside, maybe it lights a fire under them and teaches them the danger of believing their own press and they get it together for the second half. And if it doesn’t, at least it gets Brock, Gorniak, Mersch, Messner and Achan some additional reps that they’ll benefit from when they are the team’s leaders next year.

Comment

Oz using the youth excuse on the radio. No, all we've heard at whb lunches all last year was hang with us until this year. Blah blah blah blah blah.
                Last edited by WiscTJK; 12-06-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunprairie View Post
                  You know, this year’s sophomores weren’t the best team in the NCAA last year, but the results were as good as this year, and they are going to be the class that leads us as upperclassmen the next two years when the “young talent” have decided to run off to bigger and better things that they sure don’t seem ready for. Obviously, the “if we don’t have hunger now, we never will thing didn’t resonate.” The next option has to be doing something “drastic” like sitting Cole and Turcotte. Any other team, if players didn’t perform to their expectations as consistently as they haven’t to this point, they’d ride the pine. The upside, maybe it lights a fire under them and teaches them the danger of believing their own press and they get it together for the second half. And if it doesn’t, at least it gets Brock, Gorniak, Mersch, Messner and Achan some additional reps that they’ll benefit from when they are the team’s leaders next year.
                  Something drastic yes. I like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                    Oz using the youth excuse on the radio. No, all we've heard at whb lunches all last year was hang with us until this year. Blah blah blah blah blah.
                    #FireOsiecki

Comment

I need something to put me in a happier mood. Maybe I’ll go watch Requiem For A Dream or Boy In The Striped Pajamas or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        I need something to put me in a happier mood. Maybe I’ll go watch Requiem For A Dream or Boy In The Striped Pajamas or something.
                        VB swept 3-0 tonight.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Yay!
                            Also the Gophers lost and PSU is getting shut out 4-0. There's always something to be happy about.
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              Also the Gophers lost and PSU is getting shut out 4-0. There's always something to be happy about.
                              Um Michigan beating ped state didn't help us at all. Unless you like being 7th of 7 in conference....

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                                I am sure the fact we are losing and that we aren't putting the puck in the net will be put down to lack of hunger.

Solution: No more Snickers allowed in pregame.
                                Thats hilarious. Back at the Coliseum, before I sat down I had to buy a jumbo Baby Ruth. Maybe THAT'S the problem, eh?
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X