This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Pretty much all Badgers the second half of the period, so a good response after the goal.

I feel I'm really contributing to the team. My complaining about Badgers missing open nets from in close resulted in Weissbach missing on a open net in close...

Weissbach, Turcotte, Caufield, Holloway all with the puck on their sticks in front of open nets from 2 feet and no dice... I mean these are the guys we want to be in that position, right?

Ugh.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
      Doesn't look very smart to me. But hey if it ain't working.... might as well keep doing it!
      It does to me when I see it done right. But then again, I'm not very smart.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

When the **** is Khodorenko going to graduate? It seems like he's been at MSU for 7 years.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Badgers turn it over again and Sparty scores. That should be about it for tonight for the Badgers.

Comment

Granato has successfully neutered one of the most offensively talented rosters in the country. Amazing.

Comment

0-2 score to start the last four games.

Kakynuk doesn't hustle back for the icing and MSU takes advantage but hits the post. This kind of crap needs to stop now.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                It does to me when I see it done right. But then again, I'm not very smart.
                We're talking about the Wisconsin Badger Mens Hockey team right?

Just wanna make sure you're watching the same games as the test of us.

Comment

Sparty was not good when Cole took over 3 years ago. They are on the rise. They seem to have surpassed us. What gives?

Comment

Ok I'm out. Time to watch volleyball.
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

We need to start benching...whoever does not pick up open guys in front of the net/backchecking. The laziness of this team is so ****ing frustrating.
                      In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                      I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

It’s getting embarrassing. Keystone cops.

Comment

This team is awful.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

If they get smoked tomorrow which is not a stretch, who might walk before the 2nd half of the season starts? My best guess is Miller. He doesn’t seem all that interested most of the time.

Comment

This program is awful. I'm done watching this bull****.

Comment

Far from improving, they seem to be regressing and that is extremely concerning.

Comment

Working...
                                X