This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

I pledge to huff thinner Friday and Saturday nights. I make no such commitment to watch or listen to the games. I might watch but not a priority.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Taking my roommate to her first badger hockey games this weekend! I'm excited!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
        Taking my roommate to her first badger hockey games this weekend! I'm excited!
        Take her to a women's game. Those are more fun IMHO. If the band shows up. I doubt they will be there this weekend for St. Cloud. Last week was the week to take a newbie to a women's game as far as the atmosphere dripping with excitement.

Badgers eat well this weekend and poop the remains back into the holes they found dinner in. Badgers sweep.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Take her to a women's game. Those are more fun IMHO. If the band shows up. I doubt they will be there this weekend for St. Cloud. Last week was the week to take a newbie to a women's game as far as the atmosphere dripping with excitement.

Badgers eat well this weekend and poop the remains back into the holes they found dinner in. Badgers sweep.
          She prefers men's hockey due to the physicality. We've attended many UWSP men's games, especially when the goons from St. Norbert and Adrian are in town, but never any women's games. I do enjoy going to the Badger women's games with my little sister though. Have not been in awhile and it's tough with her in her first year of college in northeast Indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
            She prefers men's hockey due to the physicality. We've attended many UWSP men's games, especially when the goons from St. Norbert and Adrian are in town, but never any women's games. I do enjoy going to the Badger women's games with my little sister though. Have not been in awhile and it's tough with her in her first year of college in northeast Indiana.
            MJ's team probably plays more physically than the men do LOL. Remember the men are too small to physically mix it up per TG.

Comment

Lebby starting Friday
              Turcotte out at least Friday.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                Why the ffff I cryin' now.

Comment

Lebby starting Friday
                  I was surprised he didn't come back with the Hammer last Saturday.

We're doing the double Saturday; that's always a fun day for us. Maybe the last men's game of the year for us to go and watch in the flesh. 3 in a season is a record for me.

Comment

2/6 points this weekend.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                      Did you attend the exhibition game a couple years back against the “goons” from St Norbert that UW insisted be closed to the public? You know, the one that ended in a 3-3 tie after SNC had the apparent game winning goal mysteriously waived off with under 5 minutes to play? And that was one of only two SNC teams to not qualify for NCAA’s in the last 18 years. UW would be lucky to have Coach Coghlin.

Comparing SNC to Adrian is a low blow, and you seem to be forgetting the Point teams coaches by Will Nichol.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                        Did you attend the exhibition game a couple years back against the “goons” from St Norbert that UW insisted be closed to the public? You know, the one that ended in a 3-3 tie after SNC had the apparent game winning goal mysteriously waived off with under 5 minutes to play? And that was one of only two SNC teams to not qualify for NCAA’s in the last 18 years. UW would be lucky to have Coach Coghlin.

Comparing SNC to Adrian is a low blow, and you seem to be forgetting the Point teams coaches by Will Nichol.
                        Coghlin is in my top 2 of replacement coaches, but I don't think he would ever leave SNC. Andy Brandt is one of his assistants now.
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Coghlin is in my top 2 of replacement coaches, but I don't think he would ever leave SNC.
                          Depends on if he wants to professionally challenge himself or if he is happy to maintain the professional status quo in his life. UW should definitely kick the tyres on him.

I wonder what Wisco's ranking projector thing says about what sweeping the rodents will do for the lads in numbercomputerland?

Comment

Not enough.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post

You're right. It's much, much more fun when Adrian comes to town. SNC is just "okay." The little brothers to the east, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Not enough.
                                Yep. It would be an unranked team sweeping another unranked team. BFD. Just like Notre Dame...everybody was thrilled with the road split, but it was another unranked team. Splitting with unranked teams, and an occasional win like Sparty, won't get us in the top 16.

Regarding the goofer week trash talk;

The derogatory, demeaning, disrespectful, beastiality-accusing, inbred-accusing, rude, hateful, impolite, insulting, uncivil, cocky, arrogant, nasty, repulsive, obnoxious, hostile, repulsive, and at the same time some of the most hilarious **** I've read... I miss it. The posts would start on Monday and wouldn't stop until the weekend was over...and I was laughing my *** off all week.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X