This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Wise move by the GM. I think Turcotte also stays. And you guys are losing what...2 backup goalies and Zimmer? If you guys are not contenders in the B1G next season, that's an epic fail on TG.
    Don’t overestimate TG.

Although I will give him props for how calm and collected he was after that goal was waved off. I think a lot of us would’ve been yelling at the ref.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Back to their old ways early tonight. Miller half-asses a clear from in front and turns it over and they score. Then Holloway immediate takes a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
        Back to their old ways early tonight. Miller half-asses a clear from in front and turns it over and they score. Then Holloway immediate takes a penalty.
        Uh yeah. They are sucking tonight for sure. 0-3.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

And if all these freshman come back there going to have push guys back/pull offers as they are so over-recruited.
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
            Uh yeah. They are sucking tonight for sure. 0-3.
            After going down 0-3 they played better the rest of the period. If they don’t have all these defensive breakdowns they’re up.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
              Per Milewski, Montreal GM Bergevin is going to recommend that Caufield stays with the badgers for another season cause he is not ready.

https://twitter.com/ToddMilewski/sta...728978433?s=20
              He should stay 2 more years. He’s immature, selfish and one dimensional.

Hopefully Turcotte and Holloway stay as well. What that does to the line-up of kids coming in is anyone’s guess but it would probably be the one scenario TG and Oz wouldn’t have game planned for.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                He should stay 2 more years. He’s immature, selfish and one dimensional.

Hopefully Turcotte and Holloway stay as well. What that does to the line-up of kids coming in is anyone’s guess but it would probably be the one scenario TG and Oz wouldn’t have game planned for.
                You gotta chill my dude. This is good news!

Came back from down 3-0 to earn a 3-3 tie and a big 3v3 OT win. I'm feeling good about this team right now!

Comment

We'll there now 0-17-3 when down after two periods.

But they really played pretty well the second half the game and coming back to tie after being down 0-3 is pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

Came back from down 3-0 to earn a 3-3 tie and a big 3v3 OT win. I'm feeling good about this team right now!
                    It is not good news. You're wrong about Caufield, and solo is correct.

I do agree nice comeback tonight. But let's be real - again defensive lapses cost them the win. Do you really think they can play a complete 120 minutes next week and win two games? I just not seeing it. We'll see I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

I’m feeling better about the team but Caufield (and Miller) has a long way to go imo. He was hyped beyond belief but is nowhere near where Heatley, Reinprecht, Stepan, Zent, Schier or even Kunin or Kerdiles were at the same stage in their NCAA careers.

It’s part of why this team is 14-18-1 vs 20-13 or better. I feel there’s trouble in the locker room and Baker intimated that when he talked about buying in.
                      Maybe now, at the tail end of the season the frosh are finally getting it?

I don’t know. I’m very happy to see 4 consecutive wins. I just hope the one and dones are finally accepting it’s a gd TEAM game.
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

I do agree nice comeback tonight. But let's be real - again defensive lapses cost them the win. Do you really think they can play a complete 120 minutes next week and win two games? I just not seeing it. We'll see I guess.
                        Negative people have it ingrained in their system to turn everything negative. I think a top scorer returning is good news. If you and Solo don’t then that’s your prerogative. I’ve seen far worse 18 year olds.

Considering they’re 4-1-1 in their last 6, all against top 10 teams, I’d say there is a chance.

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        I’m feeling better about the team but Caufield (and Miller) has a long way to go imo. He was hyped beyond belief but is nowhere near where Heatley, Reinprecht, Stepan, Zent, Schier or even Kunin or Kerdiles were at the same stage in their NCAA careers.

It’s part of why this team is 14-18-1 vs 20-13 or better. I feel there’s trouble in the locker room and Baker intimated that when he talked about buying in.
                        Maybe now, at the tail end of the season the frosh are finally getting it?

I don’t know. I’m very happy to see 4 consecutive wins. I just hope the one and dones are finally accepting it’s a gd TEAM game.
                        This team is 14-18-1 because the TEAM didn’t buy in. Not just Caufield. Not just Turcotte. Not just any one player is to blame. Hell, early in the season Captain Kalynuk, a non one and done, was the worst player on the ice night in and night out. Way to lead by example. Expecting 18 year olds to act with high maturity is unrealistic. They’re stupid kids who do stupid stuff because they haven’t learned better.

Comment

The streak coincides with S Dhooghe out of the lineup. Coincidence?

I was shocked to see Berry get the start, hard to believe he couldn't play Friday but 18 hrs later he's ready to go?

Heck of a comeback and a great 3rd period. I love the shooting off the pass.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            The streak coincides with S Dhooghe out of the lineup. Coincidence?

I was shocked to see Berry get the start, hard to believe he couldn't play Friday but 18 hrs later he's ready to go?

Heck of a comeback and a great 3rd period. I love the shooting off the pass.
                            That is really interesting. I didn't even notice he was out...

Comment

https://twitter.com/OhioStateMHKY/st...009589760?s=20

https://twitter.com/OhioStateMHKY/st...733208576?s=20

Look at these goals and tell me your guys' thoughts on Miller.

Edit: the second starts late. But man he was so effing lazy on his d play.
                              Last edited by digitalbooya; 03-01-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Ridiculous approach to what happened tonight. Team is jelling. Climb aboard. Even if they lose next weekend its clear the kids have learned how to be college players and the coaches get credit for that. Next year bodes well. Scaring the poop out of OSU is fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X