X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    There goes Miller again with the giveaway eh? He’ll be a 4-year player cause he doesn’t learn.
    Just saw it on twitter lmao. Miller gonna Miller...

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
      Its that new defense being taught. He's been tainted.😉
      🤣
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
        Just saw it on twitter lmao. Miller gonna Miller...
        🤣
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• I was listening to The World Juniors on SIRIUSXM while driving today. US had a bunch of give-aways up until it was 3-2 Deutschland. I hope it wasn't "our guys".

The announcers were American and not really very good. Lots of love for the 4 Badgers, but NO mention of their record.
            Last edited by MadCityRich; 12-27-2019, 08:08 PM.
            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
              "We're young"....I was hoping I wasn't going to hear that.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Badgers done proud in OT. Beautiful sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Badgers done proud in OT. Beautiful sequence.
                  Meh. We are on life support over here.

Comment

Hopefully that goal gets Caufield and Turcotte rolling for the second half..
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                      Hopefully that goal gets Caufield and Turcotte rolling for the second half..
                      Who knows what the second half will bring. With a lot of home games it seems fairly equal chance that they could string together some wins, or string together some more losses.

I think if nothing else, it's been good for Turcotte and Caufield to be role players on this team rather than feel they have to carry the whole team. They don't at the WJ's and they don't when they get back, they just have to play hockey.

I'd like to think some of K'Andre's mistakes on the Big Stage will sink in and he'll concentrate on being more responsible. I don't think there's any doubt that Sandelin is preaching the same things about defensive responsibility to these guys that the staff here has been all year. Sometimes hearing it from another voice helps to finally get the message through.

We'll see- Oftentimes guys come back from playing the high level, high speed hockey at the WJ's and go on a tear in the NCAA. Let's hope something like that happens.
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        Who knows what the second half will bring. With a lot of home games it seems fairly equal chance that they could string together some wins, or string together some more losses.
                        4 games against OSU and two against PSU should give them a chance to climb in the PW. The only top 10 teams they play though, so they better make the most of those opportunities.

Comment

Down after 1 to USNDT. Radio guys can’t use the youth excuse on this one, so they tell us about the talent. What about the talent in cardinal and white? They say we played better, but I’d take playing worse if we could win a few games in the process.

Comment

They scratch out a 3-2 win. On to the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Seems as though the FB team took on the personality of the Men's hockey team today, that SUCKED!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Seems as though the FB team took on the personality of the Men's hockey team today, that SUCKED!
                                yep, for sure. Entirely disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X