X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Yeah, but what about the men’s team?
    BSU is a very tough team to play, they have won a few games against the ladies over the last few seasons, but year they sweep. Men eek out a sweep too.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      I like your optimism Tim!

I think this weekend is really really important for the direction of the team in the second half. I think you should have a PO'd Caufield and Turcotte with their limited minutes in the world junior games and hopefully some urgency.

We will see.
      My fear is the old "I'll just do everything myself" kind of play that desperate players play like when they are desperate.

Comment

I feel the urge to ring up 2 tickets for Friday's game. Tell me I'm crazy. Tell me I'm sane. Tell me something. Anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          I feel the urge to ring up 2 tickets for Friday's game. Tell me I'm crazy. Tell me I'm sane. Tell me something. Anything.
          I guess I wouldn't do Friday. They've been off for a month. I would do Saturday. Plus you can watch Buccigross call the game Friday. On top of that, I am going Friday so expect a loss with my luck....

When there is no talk even on this board, you know that isn't good....
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

I guess I wouldn't do Friday. They've been off for a month. I would do Saturday. Plus you can watch Buccigross call the game Friday. On top of that, I am going Friday so expect a loss with my luck....

When there is no talk even on this board, you know that isn't good....
            Saturday doesn't work for me schedule wise, plus maybe a big snow on the way and I live an hour away to the NE.

I've just been away from a rink for so long with the women being off forever, it's killing me.

Comment

Saturday doesn't work for me schedule wise, plus maybe a big snow on the way and I live an hour away to the NE.

I've just been away from a rink for so long with the women being off forever, it's killing me.
              I feel the same way. Can't make it Friday because of my daughter's practice, but it might be worth taking on the snow to go on Saturday night.
              Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                I feel the same way. Can't make it Friday because of my daughter's practice, but it might be worth taking on the snow to go on Saturday night.
                My daughter is every much encouraging me/us to go. When she saw me reading the email, she was like "Us go to hockey?" with that big Maddy grin of hers. I'm do blessed to have my Hockey Buddy. She sure has Daddy wrapped around her finger and that is fine with me.

Comment

For the optimistic folks here, don't read this:

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Going 19-14-1 would be ok considering where they are now, but a disappointment in terms of meeting the expectations we were sold on all summer and fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Wow. Well, what is that then, 7-8 years out of the ncaa’s?
                      When is the last time the men’s team won 12 out of any 16 game stretch? 2005-06?
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

The deed is done. We're going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          They'd have to pay me to go watch this underachieving trainwreck of a program. I wont get excited for badger hockey again until they win 8 out of 10. And then maybe I'll have some hope. This years long stretch of horrible play is bull****.

As much as I hate to say it, because his previous comments were so negative when everyone else was psyched, solovsett is right. This program sucks. Granato has dicked it. I'm checked out.
                          Last edited by druzy192; 01-09-2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                            They'd have to pay me to go watch this underachieving trainwreck of a program. I wont get excited for badger hockey again until they win 8 out of 10. And then maybe I'll have some hope. This years long stretch of horrible play is bull****.

As much as I hate to say it, because his previous comments were so negative when everyone else was psyched, solovsett is right. This program sucks. Granato has dicked it. I'm checked out.
                            So what you are saying, if I read between the lines and arrange the tea leaves correctly, is that I am probably crazy. I don't want to read anything into your post, it's hard to exactly get at exactly how you feel.

Comment

It Is A Great Day For Hockey!

Comment

And that period was pathetic. This team just isn't good.

Comment

Working...
                                X