This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

BTW, the man that would play in the NHL as soon as he arrives, Caufield, has not been heard from again. He had 1 shot on goal last weekend. That’s unbelievable. Badgers score 2 quick ones and are back on top.

Comment

Wisconsin can’t stay out the box. 5 on 3 for ASU again. At least Posick and Perrine are giving it to the Badgers. They score 5 on 3. It’s tied.

Comment

Hat trick for Achan with 1 minute left.

Comment

A wins a win I guess. Flashback to the ‘70s with a 7-6 win.

Comment

Bonkers game.

You’re welcome, Big Ten bubble teams.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Maybe some of them can make donations to help ditch TG?
              🤣
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                Bonkers game.

You’re welcome, Big Ten bubble teams.
                *chugsgallonofbleach*
                Thank you.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

ACHAN BABY!!!! **** yeah!

Comment

2 more unsportsman like conduct penalties. In one game. Teams go seasons without one of those. There were also other previous games with that call this year against UW. This is a very undisciplined team, not only with their yappers but on the ice too. Just shut up and play.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Badgers now 4-2-0 against the top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        2 more unsportsman like conduct penalties. In one game. Teams go seasons without one of those. There were also other previous games with that call this year against UW. This is a very undisciplined team, not only with their yappers but on the ice too. Just shut up and play.
                        I was obviously not on the ice, but from the stands it again was one of the worst officiated games I’ve seen this year, and that is saying a lot. Want to know how bad these refs were? From the ice, they visibly let one of the kids taunting them in the student section know he had gotten under their skin, which of course got the kid even more excited (and more expletive). From the visible look on the Badgers I get the feeling that the night’s bad calls extended to the Unsportsmanlike calls in that it seemed like they were whistling simple chirping. In the end, if an unsportsmanlike call ends up like Achan’s first goal, I’ll take it every time.
                        Last edited by sunprairie; 02-22-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                          Badgers now 4-2-0 against the top 10.
                          Boy, if they can navigate their way through the Big 10 Tournament, that could almost make them an NCAA tournament favorite. 😀

Comment

Originally posted by sunprairie View Post
                            I was obviously not on the ice, but from the stands it again was one of the worst officiated games I’ve seen this year, and that is saying a lot. Want to know how bad these refs were? From the ice, they visibly let one of the kids taunting them in the student section know he had gotten under their skin, which of course got the kid even more excited (and more expletive). From the visible look on the Badgers I get the feeling that the night’s bad calls extended to the Unsportsmanlike calls in that it seemed like they were whistling simple chirping. In the end, if an unsportsmanlike call ends up like Achan’s first goal, I’ll take it every time.
                            Thanks for the insight.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Well Wisconsin "badgered" ASU last night. But good going by Wisky, made me down a few during the radio broadcast. Maybe ASU will "bedevil" Wisconsin tonight???? WTH, did the goalies leave their sticks in the locker room?

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                                I misunderstood. I don't read the Madison fish wraps. Expecting a Badger loss or 2 is a tribute to ASU.
                                You and your damm "tribute".....

Comment

Working...
                                X