X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Maybe the program should bring the boys back every weekend at home. I was ready to lace 'em up myself after watching the veterans and their discussions.

https://www.facebook.com/wisconsinme...5841253642303/
    Find me a brick wall, I'm running through it! LETS GO RED! ON WISCONSIN! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
    Last edited by Timothy A; 02-27-2020, 03:10 PM.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Love the alumni video. I am sure this helped with the jump in their step this past weekend.

Can it carry over this week and beyond? I guess we will see tomorrow.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Great listen here with Todd Milewski on the Red Zone podcast.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-red-zone-a...hockey-postsea
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

https://www.eprinkside.com/2020/2/27...ate-paying-off
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

"A Tale of Two Cities"

Wisconsin Hockey; Most of the players are NHL drafts. 1st rounders. Many players from the US-NTDP. However, many think the frosh are entitled. LAST PLACE in the Big 7, sub .500 record and playing WAY below expectations, and won't make the NCAAs.

Wisconsin Basketball; The Howard Moore tragedy, King pusses out, Micah Potter getting screwed, no superstars, scrappers. They are now 18-10. 11-6 in the Big 14 tied in 2nd place.

Coaching?

Sure they swept ASU, but......
            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Wow. 3 game win streak. Hopefully they can complete the sweep!

Re: Greg Gard...man, he may actually turn out to be a good coach after all. 2nd place and has on paper consecutive top 15 recruiting classes coming.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

That G.I. call was the biggest bunch of bullschitt Ive seen. NO contact and wasn't in the blue (which doesnt matter). He was ****ing screened. Thats it. Ive watched it 10 times. Still dont see anything. **** Big 7 refs. **** Big 7 hockey.

On the positive side, they look different. Crashing the net, Leb looked good tonight, didn't notice many D gafs.

I don't know what to think.
                Last edited by MadCityRich; 02-28-2020, 07:55 PM.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

That was a badass effort. Crashed the net. Blocked shots. Skated hard. Back checked like a motherfuther. Played with passion. Very impressive. That result is what I would expect a team with this type of talent to have on a consistent basis if they play with heart.

Maybe they should have the alumni reunion in the first month of the season. Seems like the old time Badgers might have lit a spark. Granato and the staff haven't been able to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                    That G.I. call was the biggest bunch of bullschitt Ive seen. NO contact and wasn't in the blue (which doesnt matter). He was ****ing screened. Thats it. Ive watched it 10 times. Still dont see anything. **** Big 7 refs. **** Big 7 hockey.
                    I just watched it a bunch of times. That is absolute horse-pucky. Turcotte is the one screening him, you can see the goalie looking around him, not Pelton-Byce. 4-5-6... (say it out loud the same way you would say F...F...S) I'm glad it didn't cost them the game.
                    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

https://***********/toddmilewski/sta...703688193?s=21
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                        That was a badass effort. Crashed the net. Blocked shots. Skated hard. Back checked like a motherfuther. Played with passion. Very impressive. That result is what I would expect a team with this type of talent to have on a consistent basis if they play with heart.

Maybe they should have the alumni reunion in the first month of the season. Seems like the old time Badgers might have lit a spark. Granato and the staff haven't been able to do it.
                        Yes, it was great effort. The 2nd goal allowed was a D zone poor coverage, but that was it for mega gaffs and the Hammer played really well though he makes a guy nervous a few times. The first goal allowed was a total screen shot, so the Hammer stopped all that he "should" and more.

A great FU to the refs by scoring on the ppg after the baloney ******** waveoff. Just ridiculous.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Per Milewski, Montreal GM Bergevin is going to recommend that Caufield stays with the badgers for another season cause he is not ready.

https://***********/ToddMilewski/sta...728978433?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                            Per Milewski, Montreal GM Bergevin is going to recommend that Caufield stays with the badgers for another season cause he is not ready.

https://***********/ToddMilewski/sta...728978433?s=20
                            Wise move by the GM. I think Turcotte also stays. And you guys are losing what...2 backup goalies and Zimmer? If you guys are not contenders in the B1G next season, that's an epic fail on TG.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                              Wise move by the GM. I think Turcotte also stays. And you guys are losing what...2 backup goalies and Zimmer? If you guys are not contenders in the B1G next season, that's an epic fail on TG.
                              Basically the entire team can turn pro if they wanted to. It's a wait and see who stays kind of thing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                                Basically the entire team can turn pro if they wanted to. It's a wait and see who stays kind of thing for me.
                                Wait and see for me as well. We know all too well how that goes. I remember too many times players leaving in August even September. An NHL club can pull the string at their leisure.

That said based on this years performance all of the frosh should stay. Hope they do.

I am not going to put that performance on TG until we get there.

Fun to watch these boys play right now with all the pressure off. Perfect spoiler scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X