This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

If the Badgers keep playing with heart (like they should have been doing all year), this team can, and I will say should win the Big Ten tourney. They got the most talent.

I'm guessing they wont under the current administration. But they should.

People have been blaming the players alot on here... like they are spoiled and lazy and don't care. But these are 20 year old kids. And 20 year old kids are impressionable. And leadership matters. If you look at the last 2 weeks after the alumni gave their speeches, these kids have played great. What does that tell you? Tells me that the alumni have been able to get these kids to play hard but Granato hasn't been able to. Its freaking night and day the difference it makes when this team plays with heart and belief.

Comment

Can we all take a moment for our annual disbelief that the Big Ten Network, which was promised to bring us unprecedented coverage of Big Ten Hockey, isn’t carrying any of the games in the first round of their own conference’s year-end tournament? What. The. Hell???

Comment

Originally posted by sunprairie View Post
        Can we all take a moment for our annual disbelief that the Big Ten Network, which was promised to bring us unprecedented coverage of Big Ten Hockey, isn’t carrying any of the games in the first round of their own conference’s year-end tournament? What. The. Hell???
        Watts are you talking about? Surely you jest.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI
          Low dosage of vitamins d helps cut down respatory infection by fifty percent. Ten to twenty micrograms per day.
          ***?
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            ***?
            With love BlackI

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Watts are you talking about? Surely you jest.
              Yep. Women's BB both nights on BTN.

I told you guys YEARS ago the B16 doesn't give a **** about hockey. We'd have better road coverage if there was not a Big7 hockey conference. Nothing like building the brand, eh *** holes?

Fox2 DOES have Neutered Dames @ MN Friday. That sucks because the ****ing Irish have most of their games on NBCsn.

The BTN extra channels aren't even showing on my DirecTV guide; must be for football only.

**** the Big7 hockey conference and **** BTN. AND **** you guys who think the Big7 HC is good for NCAA hockey.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I told you guys YEARS ago the B16 doesn't give a **** about hockey. We'd have better road coverage if there was not a Big7 hockey conference. Nothing like building the brand, eh *** holes?

Fox2 DOES have Neutered Dames @ MN Friday. That sucks because the ****ing Irish have most of their games on NBCsn.

The BTN extra channels aren't even showing on my DirecTV guide; must be for football only.

**** the Big7 hockey conference and **** BTN. AND **** you guys who think the Big7 HC is good for NCAA hockey.
                Get outside an expose yourself to sunlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                  Get outside an expose yourself to sunlight.
                  Nips might be tough. But I willl do it. Cold as hell. But vitamins d greatly reduces death rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                    Nips might be tough. But I willl do it. Cold as hell. But vitamins d greatly reduces death rate.
                    LOL, now I get it! I thought you were on the wrong thread.😂.

The last time I exposed myself outside, Madison PD was called.

My last physical I was a little low on D, so Doc told me to take 5000iu per day until the next physical. I should be totally immune!

Comment

Amen brother! Preach!
                      **** the b10 hockey conference and all of the jack bags who were behind bringing it to fruition!
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Oh whatever.

Let’s continue to be angered at something that we all knew was a foregone conclusion if another Big Ten school ever entered the fray.

As great as the old WCHA was, I’m not a bigger fan of UND or UMD or DU than I am of UW.

But yes, **** BTN. If they can produce gymnastics meets they can do the first round of the playoffs.
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          But yes, **** BTN. If they can produce gymnastics meets they can do the first round of the playoffs.
                          Yep. I thought with all the alternate B16/7 channels, one could show rowing, one could show lacrosse, one could show diving, one could show hockey all at the same time! I thought the technology was there. I guess not.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Yep. I thought with all the alternate B16/7 channels, one could show rowing, one could show lacrosse, one could show diving, one could show hockey all at the same time! I thought the technology was there. I guess not.
                            It is, but they want you to subcribe to BTN+. I will be able to watch the games. I pay the $10/month from first away big7 game not on Fox / Regular BTN until the end of the season. It's $40-$50 per year which is less than I spend on going to one game. Yeah it sucks that you have to pay, but I also get to see wrestling and any other Wisconsin teams during that timeframe. I don't like it, but it is what it is and I enjoy getting to see the Badgers. For $15/month, you can get any big7 hockey games, and all sports, not just Wisconsin.

Oh and I didn't want the Big7, don't like the Big7, but we aren't going back, so I am just moving on from being PO'd.
                            Last edited by WiscTJK; 03-05-2020, 08:03 AM.
                            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                              If the Badgers keep playing with heart (like they should have been doing all year), this team can, and I will say should win the Big Ten tourney. They got the most talent.

I'm guessing they wont under the current administration. But they should.

People have been blaming the players alot on here... like they are spoiled and lazy and don't care. But these are 20 year old kids. And 20 year old kids are impressionable. And leadership matters. If you look at the last 2 weeks after the alumni gave their speeches, these kids have played great. What does that tell you? Tells me that the alumni have been able to get these kids to play hard but Granato hasn't been able to. Its freaking night and day the difference it makes when this team plays with heart and belief.
                              Great post. I do agree with you here about the coaches. I guarantee, if he sat Miller or Caufield for lazy and / or uninspired play, they would play harder. It's worked for Linus, who seems to have picked up his pace and effort with getting moved to the 4th line. It's why I would like to see Gorniak, Mersch, and Messner play every game. They have great effort.
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Oh whatever.

Let’s continue to be angered at something that we all knew was a foregone conclusion if another Big Ten school ever entered the fray.

As great as the old WCHA was, I’m not a bigger fan of UND or UMD or DU than I am of UW.

People can not like the conference and not give a **** about tOSU, ped state and MSU.

I hate it. I’ll take Nodak, DU, Duluth and CC any day over any b10 school not named UW or MN.

Money does talk and eventually someone in Madison or Minneapolis may get sick of seeing their team playing in front of 5,000 people when it used to be 2-3x that many.
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X