X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Wisconsin hockey has driven Solo: https://youtu.be/ia9nUp0NshM
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      I’d say always best to avoid major conclusions on small sample sizes.
      It happened in 100% of the games I have attended, 1.

Our D is decimated with injuries, Vorlicky and Emberson are out, therefore the 3rd pair is Donovan and Peltonen. Not a lot of experience there, though that hasn't helped a lot so far this year, experience that is. Ess gets to babysit Miller.

Weissbach Turcotte Caulfield
      Holloway Baker Dhoogie
      Achan TPB Lindmark
      Gorniak Mersch Donovan

I'd flip Baker and TPB.

Let's go RED!
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        True. I’m letting my rage over the state of this program overwhelm my POV.
        The first step is recognizing it. I'm not sure what to do after that, but at least we know you are fighting for your sanity.

Comment

The espn announcers are trying to coach up the badgers program and root for them to not be crappy anymore.

After the badgers fell behind 1-0...

"Have you scene the badgers make any changes to the lineup?" - Bucigross. "NO" -other announcer.

"Badger trying to score with their immense amount of talent"

It's like they can't understand and are trying to figure out why the badgers suck. Good announcers.

So weird what is going on overall with this program.

Comment

• This is a real snoozer. MSU hockey. Mike Eaves would be proud.

Comment

Announcer: "Four on four huge advantage for these high end players for Wisconsin"....

Yeah. You'd think so.

Comment

TG should be embarrassed with the product he is putting on the ice. The ladies play with more grit then this group.

Comment

"Badgers are probably the best skating team in the country" -announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                    This is a real snoozer. MSU hockey. Mike Eaves would be proud.
                    He's actually laughing his *** off in Cleveland. "I tried to tell them it wasn't me." ����

I usually don't go on Friday's anymore and really glad I don't. I turned this borefest off after one. Watching hockey is supposed to be entertaining and exciting. **** this.
                    Last edited by MadCityRich; 01-17-2020, 09:47 PM.
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Announcers are saying they don't understand why the badgers are playing so low on the penalty kill.

Again.... coaching decision. So tonight we don't have the homer Brian Posick (who is good but can't openly question the badgers) and these announcers are saying it like it is. Granato doesn't know what he is doing. From what these guys are saying... badgers should be skating all over these guys.

Granato has to go.

Comment

• These refs.... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                          Granato has to go.
                          So, are the glass half full guys, who are looking through Cardinal colored glasses, finally getting it?
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            So, are the glass half full guys, who are looking through Cardinal colored glasses, finally getting it?
                            Yup. It's time. New coach now. Not in 2 years. Granato looks miserable on the bench anyway. Better for him if he just quits

Comment

Well.....That was not any good. Aside from the penalty shot play and the penalty shot itself, and Linus's early first period chance, I don't think I have not ever seen 30 something as harmless shots in a game as tonight.

First period they had good jump, 2nd period the first 15 minutes was garbage, came on at the end. 3rd period implosion, a 4 x 4 and a ppg allowed, take 3 penalties and it's game over.

There is no way they can win tomorrow if Emberson and Vorlicky don't play, the saying the 3rd D pair was sparingly used is an over-statement. The other 4 guys won't be able to skate in the 3rd tomorrow at all, they will just have to stay in their own D zone and try not to get beat.

Berry was very good, but got fooled badly on the ppg. Goaltending is not the problem.

The B7 was for the taking, there is not any one dominant team this year. UM shut out PSU, UND beat OSU, but UW is powerless to take advantage. Truly shocking. I am truly thankful I did not get season tickets this year.

Comment

Listened to radio postgame interview with Posick and Granato. Granato said he "doesn't want the guys to run there guys into the boards".... because we don't have the size.

What? It's called checking! Jesus christ. Are we a soccer program now? And while were at it let's not worry about winning faceoffs either. Un ******** real.

Comment

Working...
                                X