Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    This post didn't age well!
    I take that back.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Back to depression.

Comment

Test failed unfortunately. This team does not handle adversity well. They get scored on in bunches too often. Oh yah...they’re young. I’m sure someone will remind us in the post game.

Comment

Thank God there's no games for a month. We all need a break.

VB sweeps again.

Yay!
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Hockey fans should probably not tune into the FB game and ruin it.
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

So much for my positivity. Epic third period collapse. This team sucks.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Young team blah blah blah. Lol. Come on oz. You're better than that
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                  Young team blah blah blah. Lol. Come on oz. You're better than that
                  I just dropped by to see what y'all are posting. I didn't listen to 1 second of the game, but saw they lost on Todd's Twitter. The coaches don't need seat heaters in their cars because their office seats are hot enough. **** this team. No improvement the past 8+ years. 20 people at the MadCityMadCave, not ONE asked to listen to the hockey game.

WISCTJK, I hope you weren't listening post game, and if you were, there's NO WAY he said that.

If any of you were watching the hockey game, stay away from the football game. They don't need bad ****ing hockey karma.
                  Last edited by MadCityRich; 12-07-2019, 09:06 PM.
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Look at the bright side, they almost didn’t lose this time!

And Caufield scores twice, which is going to help him with TG’s ultimate goal of getting him out of Madison ASAP.

All in all in total alignment with this coaching staff’s objectives.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I updated the Faceoff stats spreadsheet because... ugh... what else is there to do?

On a pleasant note, my daughters U12 team won their first game of the year tonight. Seeing her come off the ice with a smile was awesome.
                      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

I don't get starting Berry. I'm not blaming him for the loss, I just don't get it. I also don't get not having the Hammer finish yesterday. I can't stand when coaches play head games with goalies. They are the least of the problems.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post

WISCTJK, I hope you weren't listening post game, and if you were, there's NO WAY he said that.
                          Oh yes. I love Brian and like hearing the interviews. The exact quote was something close to this "we are still a young team. Their veterans can out in the third period and dictated play. We need to learn to do that too....." You could definitely tell he was frustrated. I'm sure it's driving him nuts too...

Comment

So, whoever finished watching the hockey game, then brought losing Karma to the football game, **** YOU.
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Heartbreaker tonight boys, come back stronger after the break!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                                I updated the Faceoff stats spreadsheet because... ugh... what else is there to do?

On a pleasant note, my daughters U12 team won their first game of the year tonight. Seeing her come off the ice with a smile was awesome.
                                Hey, that's awesome! Congrats to her and her team!

Comment

Working...
                                X