This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Instead, he moved to the college ranks, where he’s built a strong program at Wisconsin. Given his success there, plus his experience in the NHL, Granato is a name to watch if the Devils find a full-time coach in the offseason.
    Uh… what?
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bratbill View Post
      The Athletic's Minnesota Hockey GURU (Michael Russo) mentioned Coach Tony Granato as a potential NHL Minn Wild replacement coach due to his relationship with GM Billy Guerin , on his latest TalkNorth Podcast !
      Question: is this talk spurred by a quiet “i’m Interested” from TG?

You have to wonder if he doesn’t have the enthusiasm for NCAA hockey that he may have had in 2016. Don found out quickly that it wasn’t for him.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        Question: is this talk spurred by a quiet “i’m Interested” from TG?

You have to wonder if he doesn’t have the enthusiasm for NCAA hockey that he may have had in 2016. Don found out quickly that it wasn’t for him.
        I don't think so. I think this "talk" comes squarely from reporters who need to file stories like "5 potential contenders for xx job" with no actual information. If you'll note, all of the prospects are named not because the team has expressed interest in them, but based solely on publicly "known" previous relationships with people at each team. And all of those "relationships" are as thin as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Uh… what?
          Dude! Between you and solo, I don't know anybody else who makes me literally laugh with just 2 words.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
            Fire Granato. 4 years at the UW and can't make the playoffs is one thing. Last place and being the ***** of the conference is another.

Fire everybody
            Amen
            Wisconsin Badgers

National Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90 & 2006

Comment

It's a great day for hockey!

No TV at all this weekend, that a joke. All those alternate B7 channels and nothing.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

No TV at all this weekend, that a joke. All those alternate B7 channels and nothing.
                BTN plus Tim. Time to pay extra to watch! Lol
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

I bet bill Howard and mike kemp could get some wins out of the prima donnas. Too bad they’re a long in the tooth but he’ll sign em up for two seasons with grant standbrook and you probably have 30-40 wins.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Go to the game, Timster! Plenty seats available. My daughter's not even going! She's got my temperment and doesn't want to see losses against Arizona ****ing State.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      I bet bill Howard and mike kemp could get some wins out of the prima donnas. Too bad they’re a long in the tooth but he’ll sign em up for two seasons with grant standbrook and you probably have 30-40 wins.
                      Wouldn't that be something? Watching some hardass coaches bringing these prima donnas down to earth and actually getting "game" out of them!

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                        Go to the game, Timster! Plenty seats available. My daughter's not even going! She's got my temperment and doesn't want to see losses against Arizona ****ing State.
                        You mean ASU is playing at "That Wisconsin?"?
                        Last edited by Sol Diablo; 02-21-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          Wouldn't that be something? Watching some hardass coaches bringing these prima donnas down to earth and actually getting "game" out of them!
                          😀 i’d Buy extra season tickets right now for 2 years of Howard, Kemp, Standbrook and let’s get a kickstarter to get Paul Braun on tv for pbs and bring back the “buy a goal”!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
                            You mean ASU is playing at "That Wisconsin?"?
                            Yes, THAT Wisconsin! And that's a tribute to ASU.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                              Yes, THAT Wisconsin! And that's a tribute to ASU.
                              I was somewhat paraphrasing a Wisconsin newspaper when they stated that the "Badgers are playing ASU (yes, that ASU)" this upcoming weekend.
                              Why is it a tribute to ASU?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
                                I was somewhat paraphrasing a Wisconsin newspaper when they stated that the "Badgers are playing ASU (yes, that ASU)" this upcoming weekend.
                                Why is it a tribute to ASU?
                                I misunderstood. I don't read the Madison fish wraps. Expecting a Badger loss or 2 is a tribute to ASU.

Comment

Working...
                                X