This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

2-0. Team looks good other than pp so far tonight.

Have they turned the corner?
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      2-0. Team looks good other than pp so far tonight.

Have they turned the corner?
      Naw, they just rise to the occasion against at large quality non conference opponents
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

I'm enjoying this game very much so far.

Comment

The passing has been AMAZING. It's almost like they play the game of everyone touches the puck before you can shoot. Teamwork has be great!

Comment

Who the hell are these guys?
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

3 major penalities by ASU. Two bad hits to the head.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Well tonight they were solid. Let’s see then go into OSU and win two more

Comment

Well ****, tonight showed what this team is capable of. That was a hell of a solid game. I just wish Lebby had better D in front of him. He deserved a shutout.
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Somebody please pinch me and wake me up.
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                      Go look at the Pairwise. That usually does it for me.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                        They're in last place in the big ten. Last place. They swept Arizona State at home. That should be the norm.
                        Last edited by druzy192; 02-23-2020, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                          They're in last place in the big ten. Last place. They swept Arizona State at home. That should be the norm.
                          True, they're in last place and not a good TEAM which is why I didnt expect them to sweep a #9 ranked team.

As EODS mentioned, reality is my pinch in the ***.
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Who the hell are these guys?
                            Could tell in person Friday night Badgers had the time and space edge on ASU. Passing and goals scoring all over the place.

Let's not forget the BIG TEN is a tough conference with at least 3 to maybe 4 teams that may get into the NCAA.
                            Badgers are a weak road team against Big 10 because we don't have the defense and goaltender and smart physical play needed against the Caliber of OSU. Ped State, Minny and Norte Dame, and the whole league. One or 2 of those teams will be in the Frozen 4 IMO. We would have 10 more wins in the current WCHA. TG cant be a nice guy, he has to be a coach. Eaves was at least that early on until recruiting bogged down with his style of play.

Comment

i think if they can just convince the rest of the Big Ten to let them play 5-on-4 the entire tournament, they could do pretty well!

:-)

Comment

WTH happened??? The Badgers wake up when ASU comes to town??? Either the Badgers are under-rated or ASU is over-rated or some of both. Anyway, as much as I hate saying it, good sweep by your team. Good luck in the tourney, will all the games and help the Devils PWR!

Comment

Working...
                                X