X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Maine! And **** bc.!

Comment

• Re: Maine

2 big wins to go along with 4 points...still in 9th, better enjoy weekend and on Monday get ready for Merrimack...MC got 3 points over the weekend when they should have had none...losing 4-1 on Friday and pulled out a 5-5 tie, on Saturday they were losing late 3-1, came back and tied it up and won in overtime versus Vermont.

Comment

Now my concern is can Gendron keep the team thinking: good wins, but task ahead is Merrimack and points to gain in standings..?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post

Poor Old Jerry… just when he thought he was the #4 team in the country and rising… And Mary Ann’s isn’t even there anymore for Eagle fans to go drown their sorrows in some longneck Miller high life bottles. They must be throwing furniture by now…
          On NESH broadcast after Fridays game winner, there was a BC fan right behind glass where Maine was celebrating. She had both middle fingers in salute to the Maine players. Got to love that and it must have been better last night.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

dont get your hopes up for pc or nu maine always matchs up good with bc in conte forum for some reason..as for Pc and Nu not at all...

Comment

Originally posted by tony potter View Post
              dont get your hopes up for pc or nu maine always matchs up good with bc in conte forum for some reason..as for Pc and Nu not at all...
              Maybe...but anything can happen as long as Swayman is in net.

Comment

Test
                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  Test
                  Yes tony potter, you are still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    On NESH broadcast after Fridays game winner, there was a BC fan right behind glass where Maine was celebrating. She had both middle fingers in salute to the Maine players. Got to love that and it must have been better last night.
                    Must have been the daughter of the one that threw trash on the ice at the hockey east finals... after Niko removed hearts from BC fan’s chests. Never saw a pompous crowd exit td garden so fast. And I mean pompous.

https://youtu.be/upqCldUDe6Q
                    Last edited by BlackI; 01-26-2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                      Yes tony potter, you are still alive.
                      Nice weekend sweep BlackI.
                      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                        Nice weekend sweep BlackI.
                        I didn’t do any of the work, but I will not let BC fans off the hook.

Hey kobasew, pick on a kid from Somerville again... you tardy...

https://youtu.be/oW4sEn6wDds

Comment

Maine is probably going to get home ice in the hockey east playoffs and has a realistic shot to sneak in the NCAA tournament. For the first time in forever, Maine has players that can be relied on and that will be huge down the stretch. This team obviously does it a different way but the season reminds me a lot of the 2011-2012 season where we had a couple of great seniors who carried us. Similar to Abbott and Flynn, Fossier and Doherty have gotten better each year and seem to come through when you need them. Swayman has been next level all year and I can't imagine he doesn't leave early. But with 6 of the next 9 opponents being cupcakes, it's hard to think they don't win all 6 with Swayman in net and being on home ice in 8 of them.

As fans we should all enjoy these next two months because next year is likely going to be super ugly. If we lose Swayman and Tralmaks early, which I have to assume we will with how well they've both played this year, this team probably doesn't win 10 games.

Anyways, what a weekend, most fun I've had watching games in a long time, it looked like they actually had a gameplan and executed it. I thought Joey Diamond was wearing Pat Shea's uniform there for a minute. 3 straight penalties and a game winning goal, the Joey Diamond special.

Comment

Maine is probably going to get home ice? Not saying they can't but how did you determine probably?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Maine is probably going to get home ice? Not saying they can't but how did you determine probably?
                              Strength of schedule.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Granted theres 4 points between 8 teams right now but going from out to home ice might be a stretch

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                                43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                                104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                                3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Working...
                                X