Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Oh oh...

D***, it's only Thursday here.
    Every day is Friday night here.

Comment

• Re: Maine

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      The question was and is how often do you get back to Orono. Not nearly as much as I would like. Truth is last time I did I had kiddos go to the planetarium, which I would encourage all locals to check out. I showed them campus and bought Maine gear in new look commons/book store. But I get through Orono a lot. But through campus is different. Because sometimes old ****ers like me will refuse to go when there is a clear problem behind the bench.
      I haven't been to Orono in over a decade. Blame it on Whitehead and Red. F'ed up a really great program.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        I haven't been to Orono in over a decade. Blame it on Whitehead and Red. F'ed up a really great program.
        Don’t you wink at me. I have nothing but hate for you. I like my fellow blackbears... not you.

So in case you can’t understand this... go **** yourself.

A self respecting Mainer needs no help from a subservient hamster.

No emoji... for a reason

Comment

• not a history person. But build a wall.. to keep out the poor. Build it so big at all costs. Then be defeated. Then live and suffer. Then realize our mistakes. Then look for relief. Then wait patiently... while we see our own history replay.

Signed, fortune cookie
          Last edited by BlackI; 12-12-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

I'd settle for a win over Providence at least once or twice every 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              not a history person. But build a wall.. to keep out the poor. Build it so big at all costs. Then be defeated. Then live and suffer. Then realize our mistakes. Then look for relief. Then wait patiently... while we see our own history replay.

Signed, fortune cookie
              Serious question: how long ago was it when you took a slapshot to the head????

Comment

Today

Comment

You?

Comment

Listen, can one of you UMaine-iacs run over to BlackI's double-wide, turn off the gas, and open a window?

Comment

Listen, can one of you UMaine-iacs run over to BlackI's double-wide, turn off the gas, and open a window?
                      Come and get it buddy.

You are not, and have never been welcome. You have absolutely no talent as a writer. Probably less as a lawyer.

Go screw.

Comment

Also, just remember who handed your team a **** blow again.

Comment

Next time I want to hear **** I will squeeze your ears.

Comment

• caught outside marital boundaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                              caught outside marital boundaries.
                              No on offense... but multiple. So he knew and he is silent for purpose. Needs bring his family back in.

At the same time, he was given too much success.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                No on offense... but multiple. So he knew and he is silent for purpose. Needs bring his family back in.

At the same time, he was given too much success.
                                On the coat tales of betmen going to hockey hall of fame. Loved what you gave hockey on your way out.

Comment

Working...
                                X