X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    Guy says Red told them Shea has a pro style shot. He will have to hit the net in the pros.
    If Shea even gets a cup of coffee in the NHL, I'll be astounded. He has hands of stone, with a head to match...

Anyway Blackie, are you getting any kind of feed for this Yale game? Not working for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
      If Shea even gets a cup of coffee in the NHL, I'll be astounded. He has hands of stone, with a head to match...

Anyway Blackie, are you getting any kind of feed for this Yale game? Not working for me.
      ESPN plus

Comment

NESN plus. You’re better off if you can’t watch.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Mine is on espn plus

Wow, it is on both nesn and espn plus. I’m not sure I’ve seen that before.

Comment

Shea second penalty this period.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Thanks to you and Blackie.

Saw that E+ had it on, but $4.99 seemed a little steep for this turkey.

Comment

Maine: 11 penalties for 30 PIM

Comment

What an embarrassment! No discipline but what do you expect.

Comment

• Maine loses 3-1

Maine had the look of a team with composure, discipline, high work ethic, and craftiness. Not. Garbage week of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                      Maine: 11 penalties for 30 PIM
                      "Smash-mouth hockey" has been a losing approach for like 20 years now, if not longer.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        Fired for "unprofessional conduct", whatever that means. I wonder if he's been caught up in the Peters/Babcock/etc scandal.
                        If I had to guess I would say alcohol involved and probably lewd behavior of some sort. He will be starting at the bottom again if the employer can accept his character flaws and the poor choices he has made in the past.

Comment

I wasn't sold on any of the three simultaneous penalties called on Greenway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                            If I had to guess I would say alcohol involved and probably lewd behavior of some sort. He will be starting at the bottom again if the employer can accept his character flaws and the poor choices he has made in the past.
                            Alcohol involved and lewd behavior is ok I think... yeah we will take it. especially at the garden, regionals, and frozen fours. No matter how saintly a coach is, out of he playoffs on the road sucks big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                              You'd have to wonder what kind of alcohol-related trouble he could find at a team party, but a true drunk can find trouble at a Sunday school picnic.

Having said that, I'd forgive him for spit-roasting the odd baby koala if he could get Maine 25 wins.
                              Last edited by Fishman'81; 12-10-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMC View Post
                                I wasn't sold on any of the three simultaneous penalties called on Greenway.
                                The original call was not a penalty, but the kid should have kept his composure. Flipping the puck out of the ice well after the whistle occurred, what else could you call? Tripping the goalie from behind was also worth two. Surprised Kacz beat Swayman, he is usually the difference for Maine.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X