• Re: Maine

Tonight's game is on Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      Tonight's game is on Fox.
      Which Fox station??

Comment

Off-the-Wall Q, but you guys were helpful when I followed Omaha north...
        Who is the current coach of the Lewiston/Auburn (Maine) Nordiques? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
          Todays weather will test the resolve and hardiness of us fans to travel to the game, but not to the extent of the previous mentioned legend. Test the DOTs abilities of keeping I95 ice free, while also checking the local towns abilities to keep some sand on the "roads". Admittedly I'm not feeling confident of the road maintenance from here to I95 for just an hour trip South to get to the game. But it will be tested. Feed the horses bring some tow straps and of course 4x4.

Also admittedly I wouldn't go if we already didn't have tickets.
          ...And don't forget a flask of brandy.

Comment

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
            Off-the-Wall Q, but you guys were helpful when I followed Omaha north...
            Who is the current coach of the Lewiston/Auburn (Maine) Nordiques? Thanks.
            Google is your friend: https://www.google.com/search?source...10.PFxl4E4Lf20
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

UncleRay, can you do me a favor and google it and then let me know? I watched them play Monday night in Elmira (N.Y.), googled it at every opportunity, and still couldn’t find a definitive answer. I was hoping someone in Maine would know off the top of their head, but if you could look it up for me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                Arnie Davis did it. 2.5 hours each way for EVERY game!
                I used call him "Spuds" I sure do miss that big smile and hardy handshake.

Comment

Nolan Howe son of Mark Howe formerly of the Detroit Red Wings.

Comment

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
                    UncleRay, can you do me a favor and google it and then let me know? I watched them play Monday night in Elmira (N.Y.), googled it at every opportunity, and still couldn’t find a definitive answer. I was hoping someone in Maine would know off the top of their head, but if you could look it up for me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
                    According to their website, https://www.lanordiquesna3.com/stats/roster/34, the head coach is Chris Pomerleau, and he is assisted by John Racine.

Comment

Glad I'm not at Alfond. Roads are going to be brutal after the game, temps dropping quickly and wind has picked up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Glad I'm not at Alfond. Roads are going to be brutal after the game, temps dropping quickly and wind has picked up

Cable out up there. Yup, stay safe folks. Windy now down south.

Comment

Cable is out if you have Spectrum. So far NU has edge in play.

Comment

Big shock NU scored on PP. 1 zip nu

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Big shock NU scored on PP. 1 zip nu

Nice to hear from Dawesy at intermission. Well spoken kid.

Comment

• Never the less, the seniors and juniors need step up.

Comment

Working...
                                X