This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine

Not to quibble too much with that list from hockeydb but neither Friedman nor Hathaway were born in Maine, though both grew up here. If we want to call them Mainers, fine, but then we have to give Jon DiSalvatore to Connecticut. But we'd probably get Eric Weinrich back, too.

Comment

look at all those bc fans. might be 200

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Fossier comes into zone, throws it back toward blueline so BC can get odd man rush and scores on a fat rebound. Same old ****
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Fossier comes into zone, throws it back toward blueline so BC can get odd man rush and scores on a fat rebound. Same old ****
          Game done in first period again?

Comment

Swayman with 4 very big saves to keep it at 2-0. Some absolutely woeful defending by Maine in the 2nd half of that period.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Game done in first period again?
              I toyed with going back down to Brighton to Conte Forum and I’m sooo glad I didn’t. Nice 1st Period. 2-0. Unfortunately about what I expected. Bears simply can’t keep up with this BC team. Bears are going nowhere this season without a totally unpredictable turnaround. Sway looks overwhelmed by the pressure and endless offensive barrage. Should be 4-0. He is playing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Swayman with 4 very big saves to keep it at 2-0. Some absolutely woeful defending by Maine in the 2nd half of that period.
                WOW!! Well well it’s 2-2. How did that happen?? I eat my words for the time being.

Comment

• New recruit....
                  https://twitter.com/SamDuerr2/status/1220562045231341569?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                    WOW!! Well well it’s 2-2. How did that happen?? I eat my words for the time being.
                    Very nice goal by Drobot. Momentum has clearly shifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                      New recruit....
                      https://twitter.com/SamDuerr2/status/1220562045231341569?s=20
                      Really don’t get this. How many dmen does Maine need?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Really don’t get this. How many dmen does Maine need?
                        Just the ones that can handle the job, playing defense first...

Comment

BC defending to start the 2nd like Maine was to end the first. The saves by Swayman looking even bigger now.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            BC defending to start the 2nd like Maine was to end the first. The saves by Swayman looking even bigger now.
                            Fossier SCOOOORE! Wow, look at this sheet!! Yes the saves now look huge.

Comment

• Wow, Fossier with offensive explosion. Keep it going... need the points!

Comment

This Fossier dude is pretty filthy.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X