Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    It's just a lottery to see who loses to Clemson first.
    That's the hope. That being said, LSU has looked like the best team in the country all season...and the National Championship game is in...Louisiana.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

The coach post-Carroll most likely to lead USC to a title looks like he might win a title.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Still early but if Wisconsin wins I am guaranteed to be mad because Ohio State will still make it over them.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Still early but if Wisconsin wins I am guaranteed to be mad because Ohio State will still make it over them.
          Ohio State will make it in. However, it would put the committee in a difficult spot. How could OSU be "unequivocally" better than Wisconsin, if the Badgers just beat them on a neutral field? This will be even more difficult to justify if Wisconsin waxes the Buckeyes.
          North Dakota

Comment

Wisconsin has zero business anywhere near the CFP.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Than apparently Ohio State doesn't either

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Wisconsin has zero business anywhere near the CFP.
                Losing to Illinois doesn’t impress you???

Comment

Sorry but you are wrong. Wisconsin has two losses. One to Illinois. .
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Losing to Illinois doesn’t impress you???
                    It gets me all hot and bothered when it’s Wisconsin.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Sorry but you are wrong. Wisconsin has two losses. One to Illinois. .
                      I'm not sure people are saying that Wisconsin deserves to be in the Playoff. However, the problem comes with the criteria that the committee has to follow. The conference champions are to get in, unless another non-champion is "unequivocally" better. If Wisconsin goes on to beat Ohio State on a neutral field, the night before the selection...how can Ohio State be "unequivocally" better than Wisconsin?
                      North Dakota

Comment

So keep Wisconsin and Ohio State out if this holds. I don't give a crap about Wisconsin making it.

Comment

Wisconsin will most likely lose this game anyway but I can hope for some chaos

Comment

Cancel the playoff and let's just have LSU play Clemson

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Cancel the playoff and let's just have LSU play Clemson
                              I'm on board!

Clemson with a bit of a hiccup to start the third...they have to punt, and UVA goes down and scores. Tigers still have a good lead (31-14), but they need to put the foot on the throat here.
                              North Dakota

Comment

Ohio State should just rest all the starters in 2nd half, don't want any injuries heading into the playoff that they're already in

Comment

Working...
                                X