Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Except Bison fans dont realize they'd never have a chance at a D1 title.
    Ah...so that's it.
    A vocal minority doesn't speak for all.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Ah...so that's it.
      A vocal minority doesn't speak for all.
      Strawman anyone?
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Strawman anyone?
        If you say so.

So what if some Bison fans think they'd beat Alabama or Clemson....doesnt make them right.
        Also they don't run the Athletic Department either and those people aren't stupid enough to destroy a great thing.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Re: College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Since Clemson got out to a 17-7 lead, LSU has outscored them 35-8. Trending an awful lot like KC-Houston yesterday.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I think that probably finishes it.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

If you say so.

So what if some Bison fans think they'd beat Alabama or Clemson....doesnt make them right.
              Also they don't run the Athletic Department either and those people aren't stupid enough to destroy a great thing.
              I know people within the NDSU athletic department that are pushing for a move up...one of which believes a Big 12 jump is possible.
              North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                I think that probably finishes it.
                Yeah, 3-score lead with that offense...nope.

Again, Congratulations to LSU. They had Clemson's number tonight. Fantastic season and deserving champions.
                North Dakota

Comment

Ummmm. He just fell down. Missed that one.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

I'm not sure that this is finished, but we're not far from it.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I'm not sure that this is finished, but we're not far from it.
                      Oh, it's over. Lawrence has been off his game most of the night, and LSU has been lights out in the red zone. Disappointing end for Clemson. But, they should be back in the mix next season.
                      North Dakota

Comment

It's over.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It hasn't affected the outcome, but the officiating tonight has been **** poor all around.
                          North Dakota

Comment

Okay. NOW we're done.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I know people within the NDSU athletic department that are pushing for a move up...one of which believes a Big 12 jump is possible.
                              Hopefully those people aren't I positions of power. That move would be beyond stupid.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Hopefully those people aren't I positions of power. That move would be beyond stupid.
                                Well, the move is delusional. That being said, if NDSU actually had the opportunity to move to the Big 12, they would be idiots not to take it.

The people I know are one level below the top decisionmakers. Lets call them at the 1-AA level.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X