Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Just like an undefeated Clemson from a bad league wouldn't necessarily better than a one loss team from a stronger conference. But Clemson is just a juggernaut.

Comment

It will happen eventually though, every conference champion will be in the playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Huh? I wasn't responding to you, more the college football structure. But simply saying a team lost twice is dumb since there are two loss teams that can be and are better than one loss teams. Non conference schedules are different, not every conference is on equal footing etc.
        You posted after my post and used the word “you”. Hard to not think you were replying to me.

Regarding the rest of your post, I don’t disagree. That’s why I would dump every human pollster and use the Massey Composite. Take the top four at the end of the year and don’t look back. No more subjectivity. Win your ****ing games and win big. Be the best team on the field week in and week out.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Maximize the fact you insist on these conference championships. If you're one of these people who would be butthurt over Wisconsin making it over OSU in that type of scenario (had they won last night, go to 8). I'm good with that though, I don't need more than that.
          mookie insists
          if the conf want to schedule a championship game (and the cash rewards than accompany) it has to have consequences. plain and simple.

winner of the afc champ game goes to the SB. so when the patsies beat the purple browns next month nobody better cry that the opposite result occurred in the regular season
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            mookie insists
            if the conf want to schedule a championship game (and the cash rewards than accompany) it has to have consequences. plain and simple.

winner of the afc champ game goes to the SB. so when the patsies beat the purple browns next month nobody better cry that the opposite result occurred in the regular season
            This is one of the first arguments I’ve heard that makes me consider it.

And it came from mookie and didn’t refer to boobs. Not even once!
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              mookie insists

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                This is one of the first arguments I’ve heard that makes me consider it.

And it came from mookie and didn’t refer to boobs. Not even once!
                Though he was one transposition from "pasties."

Last edited by Kepler; 12-09-2019, 08:32 AM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

PJ Fleck is going to coach a game in a stadium that has a giant boat.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    PJ Fleck is going to coach a game in a stadium that has a giant boat.
                    Life dreams: Realized
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Though he was one transposition from "pasties."
                      mookie knew kepler would find that!!!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Notre Dame and Iowa meeting for the first time today. Doesn't seem possible.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Notre Dame and Iowa meeting for the first time today. Doesn't seem possible.
                          Iowa State you mean?
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Iowa State you mean?
                            Yes. Iowa State.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Wait, Iowa State made a bow(e)l game?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Wait, Iowa State made a bow(e)l game?
                                Finished with 7 wins. Notre Dame is their reward for almost beating Oklahoma and Iowa, and actually beating Texas.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X