This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Read this morning that Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs wants to reunite and make music with the band again.

YES!
    Best news!!!

https://youtu.be/qBn4wYIL9FQ
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: USCHO Music Thread: We All Have A Crush On Shirley Manson

Got tickets today to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds at Agganis Arena in September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey74pev8qHk
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

My county fair this year: Sugar Hill Gang, Young MC, Rob Base, and Tone Loc.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by kepler View Post
          my county fair this year: Sugar hill gang, young mc, rob base, and tone loc.
          pgc?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            pgc?
            Fairfax
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Bohemian Rhapsody came on at the coffee shop today. That's one of those songs where if I hear it, I don't move from my spot until the song is done playing.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Bohemian Rhapsody came on at the coffee shop today. That's one of those songs where if I hear it, I don't move from my spot until the song is done playing.
                There was a meme from a while ago:

Professor: Why were you late to class?
                Student: Well, I pulled into the parking lot, but Bohemian Rhapsody came on, and you cannot shut that song off, period. So I had to wait until the song was over.
                Professor: Ok, you're forgiven.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  There was a meme from a while ago:

Professor: Why were you late to class?
                  Student: Well, I pulled into the parking lot, but Bohemian Rhapsody came on, and you cannot shut that song off, period. So I had to wait until the song was over.
                  Professor: Ok, you're forgiven.
                  And had I been in my car, I would have been singing.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

And had I been in my car, I would have been singing.
                    And one cannot avoid the "air drum" a la Wayne's World.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Sat down with our violinist for the wedding. She is going all out. She’s arranging our first dance song for our candle lighting but on violin. It’s amazing what real musicians can do with an instrument. She’s so very good.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Sat down with our violinist for the wedding. She is going all out. She’s arranging our first dance song for our candle lighting but on violin. It’s amazing what real musicians can do with an instrument. She’s so very good.
                        Awesome.

Related: there's a reason that Rage Against The Machine makes a note of how they only use real instruments for their songs, even though it might not sound like it:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTYx4xl8Qo4

Comment

This is mine. At > 18 minutes it's inconvenient.
                          Cornell University

Comment

I have no idea how viable any of these acts still are in concert, but I miss the live music opportunities back home.

Comment

No sure if there any other Chicago fans on here but as one comment said this isn't a cover band but clones of Chicago. A group of Russian musicians copying Chicago, its unreal how close they are to sounding like the real thing(other than Russian accents ). The guitar player has Terry Kath down. They are touring this summer, closest to me is Lowell. Might have to go.
                              https://youtu.be/9_torOTK5qc
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                No sure if there any other Chicago fans on here but as one comment said this isn't a cover band but clones of Chicago. A group of Russian musicians copying Chicago, its unreal how close they are to sounding like the real thing(other than Russian accents ). The guitar player has Terry Kath down. They are touring this summer, closest to me is Lowell. Might have to go.
                                https://youtu.be/9_torOTK5qc
                                Very good. I like it.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X