Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCHO Memories: Back In The Day....

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    How many names did Chris!!!! /eagle bunny have?
    That I don't know.

I know that Santa Lucia/*hat/Bukanin/etc had at least 2 more names due to "banning." Last I heard, he is bicycling in competitions around the world for Team USA. Not even joking.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: USCHO Memories: Back In The Day....

Holy **** I miss Chris!!! Carpet bombing UNH and Dirty getting suspended like every other month.

Free the USCHO three!!!
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      Holy **** I miss Chris!!! Carpet bombing UNH and Dirty getting suspended like every other month.

Free the USCHO three!!!
      I 'member getting suspended for hosting a pic of MeanEgirl b/c I was stealing bandwidth. Problem: I copied the pic from this site.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Pancake on her head?

Comment

Not sure why I remember Major Richard Sharp. He doesn't have a real high post count

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Not sure why I remember Major Richard Sharp. He doesn't have a real high post count
            I remember him. Mainly for the name, but still....

I do not recall how he was, but seems to me he bordered on "tool." Can't say for sure. Not a major player, for sure.

Comment

He was either a bit or deranged. If it wasn't an act I think he had a previous handle that was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                That I don't know.

I know that Santa Lucia/*hat/Bukanin/etc had at least 2 more names due to "banning." Last I heard, he is bicycling in competitions around the world for Team USA. Not even joking.
                His original name was GF18...the SCCC fans used to mock his sister to get on his bad side. I had season tickets with him in 2002

Chris!!! had at least 4 names back in the day...one was his GFs I believe

darin was a cool dude as was the other BC guy whose name escapes me. I heard they still post here under different names.

Does Skeeterman still post? Good god he was funny and every bit as crazy in real life as on here.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I don't think Skeeter posts here anymore, but knowing Lady Wore Black, who still talks with him, yeah, he's as crazy......

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    He was either a bit or deranged. If it wasn't an act I think he had a previous handle that was banned.
                    My money's on deranged.

Is one of everyman's alts still active? I recall there being a couple of them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oh God...

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        I used to get into it with him. He wrote from this persona which you would think would be clever but he wasn't quite bright enough to carry it off.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Invasion was notable for a few reasons:

Jordan Foote turtled.

I was told by my own fans to eat a sandwich.

HuskyNation, while at Vango's, told me to get the Brown.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Jordan Foote turtled.

I was told by my own fans to eat a sandwich.

HuskyNation, while at Vango's, told me to get the Brown.
                            I remember at the Ambo, all of us were singing "Don't Stop Believing" with the jukebox at the top of our lungs, and a group of snowmobilers took about 3 steps in the place, saw us, and walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Jordan Foote turtled.
                              Even though NMU won that game, it was a disaster. IIRC, Tech scored first, but had 9 SOG the entire game.

Brian Stewart did a great acting job which led to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X