This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Another great appointee. Hey Seema, GFY.

“ You want us to pay for what? Seema Verma, who runs the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, filed a claim for jewelry stolen on a government business trip. She wanted taxpayers to reimburse her $47,000 loss. Via POLITICO.”

https://www.newsandguts.com/link/pol...tolen-jewelry/

Comment

The best words.

jfc

Comment

So triggered.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...uYfwrOriMbr8GI

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Sands is a former actress, chiropractor and board member...
          So how's she qualified to be an Ambassador?

...in addition to making contributions to Drumpf’s 2016 presidential campaign and his inauguration
          Ahh yes, the same way Gordon Sondland was qualified. The BEST people.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            So how's she qualified to be an Ambassador?

Ahh yes, the same way Gordon Sondland was qualified. The BEST people.
            nothing new here.

caroline kennedy was in tokyo
            dan rooney in dublin
            newt's wife with the holy see
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              nothing new here.

caroline kennedy was in tokyo
              dan rooney in dublin
              newt's wife with the holy see
              Yep. There are maybe 3 important ambassadorships (China, Russia, St. James). The rest are lard for donors and Caligula's horse.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Holy hell.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sunday Shows are a complete disaster today.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Holy hell.
                    Sums up why I have very little respect for military members

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Right now your most senior non-coms pre-date trump and and your O-6s (colonels/naval captains) and general officers have all been in the military since the previous century (for the most part) and likely came of an age when a career in the military was chosen for honorable reasons. It's about the only reason I do not fear a military coup should trump be defeated in 2020. The personnel running the military right now believe in the constitution and are less political. Company Grade/Junior Officers and Junior Enlisted are joining in the trump era, and I certainly question the motivations and belief systems of these people.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Right now your most senior non-coms pre-date trump and and your O-6s (colonels/naval captains) and general officers have all been in the military since the previous century (for the most part) and likely came of an age when a career in the military was chosen for honorable reasons. It's about the only reason I do not fear a military coup should trump be defeated in 2020. The personnel running the military right now believe in the constitution and are less political. Company Grade/Junior Officers and Junior Enlisted are joining in the trump era, and I certainly question the motivations and belief systems of these people.
                        Yes, I understand that quite clearly

Comment

THEN: In 2011, Trump claimed to have sent his own investigators to Hawaii, where Obama was born: "I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding."
                          https://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...ok-into-obama/

NOW: “Trump told reporters Giuliani “came back from someplace and he's going to make a report I think to the Attorney General and to Congress. He said he has a lot of good information.” Trump then says Rudy “has not told me what he's found,” but adds “I hear he's found plenty.”

Using his "best words" and his "great and unmatched wisdom," Dishonest Donnie recycles BS claims to mislead and gaslight America. A devastating "Rudy Report" is as likely to happen as Trump's proposed Liarside Chats to the nation.
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Or most Americans in general. Useful idiots.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Man, imagine the uproar on Fox if Omar said half of the stuff Trump says to Jewish audiences.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The new Nativity scene.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X