This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS: He's A Witch!

MissThundercat: I met you, mel, Quiz, Sloe Gin, HuskyNation, Trumpet, and a few others one fateful weekend in Marquette December 2007.

Yes, you did. The rest of the crowd was so confused at you guys inviting us to the NMU student section, after we hurled many insults b/c that was one of the most boring hockey games I've ever seen.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Comment

He is SO covering his arse.

And fine. I'm good with that. Get the overall prize.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

This place is tame compared to what it used to be. You mentioned nate91b but his partner phil_dupree was way worse. Even their hockey posts were toxic. (stupid Tech fans)

Bobo, eaglebunny, Ritt...oh man the fun

I met so many posters at the 2002 Frozen Four in St. Paul I am not even sure I could name them all. Then when we all got tickets to the Twins game in Toronto in 2003 that was even better

Back then no one thought my posting records would be broken

The "Hey Goldy You Blew It" threads were what made this place what it is now. And yes, I was at the game it happened and was part of why it started. I never did get my mini stick!

Oh and on topic...Trump is drip slime and Nunes better get some lube cause prison wont be fun
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          This place is tame compared to what it used to be. You mentioned nate91b but his partner phil_dupree was way worse. Even their hockey posts were toxic. (stupid Tech fans)

I met so many posters at the 2002 Frozen Four in St. Paul I am not even sure I could name them all. Then when we all got tickets to the Twins game in Toronto in 2003 that was even better

Back then no one thought my posting records would be broken

The "Hey Goldy You Blew It" threads were what made this place what it is now. And yes, I was at the game it happened and was part of why it started. I never did get my mini stick!

Oh and on topic...Trump is drip slime and Nunes better get some lube cause prison wont be fun
          dupree.....that's the guy. Holy hannah. He was a piece of work. FLAGDUDE is but a kitten compared to that guy. And what a coincidence, also met posters at a Twins game for the first time: Twins/Tigers at the dome.

On topic: Bolton claiming WH suspended his Tweeter account, saying: We don't have the ability to do that.

Um..............sure.

Comment

Yeah, there was some wit there.

Comment

The UNH/BC fan battles were wonderfully entertaining.

Comment

How many names did Chris!!!! /eagle bunny have?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  How many names did Chris!!!! /eagle bunny have?
                  Gonna start another thread, to keep this thread on topic.....

Comment

Best poster meeting I ever witnessed...

Scooby: I'm Scooby!
                    Red Cloud: I'm sorry.

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Did you score????? (at first "Invasion")

MNS: I didn't know I was supposed to.

BEST. EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        dupree.....that's the guy. Holy hannah. He was a piece of work. FLAGDUDE is but a kitten compared to that guy.
                        Nah, Flaggy was way worse. I always got the feeling it was a bit with dupree to get a rise out of people. Flaggy was just completely unstable.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Didn't Ritt quit to run for office or something? I'm serious -- one of them did.

Those guys were keepin' it a hundred, yes. They didn't even hide it.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think he might have mentioned that yes. He was an interesting guy...

Back on topic...a must read thread:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X