X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And what has that got him? He stopped some people from testifying and he pardoned a War Criminal. You act like he has put forth an entire agenda without going through Congress which is not even true. He had trouble getting stuff done when he controlled both houses now he gets nothing done.

Or are you one of those people that believe the Wall has been built as well...
    Tell that to the kids in cages.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Tell that to the kids in cages.
      He'd probably have them strung up from a noose, if he could.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        He'd probably have them strung up from a noose, if he could.
        "It Could Have Been Worse."

I'm putting that on my tombstone.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Billy B. talks about proto-Dumpies.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

From the NY Times.

Melania Trump was booed by a roomful of middle school and high school students in Baltimore on Tuesday. She was there to give a speech about youth opioid use as part of her “Be Best” initiative.
            I'd say she doesn't deserve it, but then again, she kind of does.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/26/u...I1Sr8Ja6Bx7Oh4
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              And what has that got him? He stopped some people from testifying and he pardoned a War Criminal. You act like he has put forth an entire agenda without going through Congress which is not even true. He had trouble getting stuff done when he controlled both houses now he gets nothing done.

Or are you one of those people that believe the Wall has been built as well...
              He's totally fukked our diplomatic corps around the world, we have no moral authority or any kind gravitas because we're the US to get anything from anyone around the world anymore. Our entire State Department might as well not even exist anymore. Now he's doing the same thing to the military. Our word and commitment to our allies is no longer trusted, and we are ceding wide swathes of influence in the world to Russia and China, our military leaders have no faith or confidence in our commander in chief. he's countermanding their very ability to lead.

But hey, no, other than that, his time in office hasn't done a damm thing.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                He's totally fukked our diplomatic corps around the world, we have no moral authority or any kind gravitas because we're the US to get anything from anyone around the world anymore. Our entire State Department might as well not even exist anymore. Now he's doing the same thing to the military. Our word and commitment to our allies is no longer trusted, and we are ceding wide swathes of influence in the world to Russia and China, our military leaders have no faith or confidence in our commander in chief. he's countermanding their very ability to lead.

I would say it's somewhere in the middle. You are absolutely correct that he has for the time being nearly wiped out our entire global cache, but I also don't believe that should he be voted out it will be an insurmountable hold to dig out from if we elect the right person for the job.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

EPA regulation changes, dismantling of national monuments, relaxing emission standards, Paris accord, etc

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        EPA regulation changes, dismantling of national monuments, relaxing emission standards, Paris accord, etc
                        Its a healthy list.

Comment

So he hasn't done anything that in the immediate term has a direct impact white guys...all is well!

Comment

NYT posted yet another piece about trump voters in 2016 who voted D in 2018 and are now going back to trump. Two thirds of what they surveyed, to be exact.
                            I think it’s off, and I like one of the first comments I saw on it - “quit going on cletus safaris”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              NYT posted yet another piece about trump voters in 2016 who voted D in 2018 and are now going back to trump. Two thirds of what they surveyed, to be exact.
                              I think it’s off, and I like one of the first comments I saw on it - “quit going on cletus safaris”
                              I like the comments to the effect of:
                              Fixed the headline: “Trump falls below 2016 level of support in six battleground states” .@Zac_Petkanas
                              Fixed the headline “30% drop in support among 2016 swing state Trump voters”
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Infamous ******bag and 2008 political failure Mark Penn took a break from being himself to meet with Trump last week and offer advice on impeachment
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X