Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware The Ides of November

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    I’ll put it more politely than Russell and with an explanation.

None of the Oswego players that received Game Misconducts are forced to sit out next game by NCAA rules. Coach Gosek can certainly choose to take his own disciplinary action but you only are forced to miss the next game by NCAA rules if you get a Game Disqualification, which none of those four received, at least by what is showing on the official box score right now.

Monday should be an interesting practice for Oswego. If I had to guess, there might not be many pucks and maybe even sticks involved.
    Um off the bus and onto the ice for a late night/early morning ...clears throat..."Skate".

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      Um off the bus and onto the ice for a late night/early morning ...clears throat..."Skate".
      This is not what I would have expected to see from a Gosek coached team. There are some coaches (ahem!) that are known for this kind of thing, but much as I don't like Oswego, I'd never expect them to be that classless.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        That’s actually not allowed by the NCAA anymore.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
          That’s actually not allowed by the NCAA anymore.
          In this day and age of PC,of course its not...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
            I like Coach Gosek, but with this much undisciplined play and attitude, soul searching should start in the Coach’s office. It appears at least a couple of those misconducts are from players running their mouth...
            The soul searching started during the 2nd and 3rd periods...and continues...Hobart will provide a true test of whether anything was learned from Saturday night and practice this week.
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
            X