This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Nunes again says Americans aren’t buying the drug deal that the dems are cooking up.

My god

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Nunes again says Americans aren’t buying the drug deal that the dems are cooking up.

My god
            lol. That's just so bad. I heard that on the replay and literally laughed out loud.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

My god
              If anyone knows about cooking drugs, it's the guy who represents Visalia.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                In fairness, Dems wouldn't either if it was their prez. But then, Dems would never nominate such an azzclown.
                Stop with this nonsense. Dems 100% would be forcing another D to step down for being a fraction as incompetent as dump. I'll give you Al Franken vs Jim Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  Stop with this nonsense. Dems 100% would be forcing another D to step down for being a fraction as incompetent as dump. I'll give you Al Franken vs Jim Jordan.
                  Are you comparing the relative importance to party that of a senator of less than two terms to the power and benefits that come with having the WH?

Comment

Are you comparing the relative importance to party that of a senator of less than two terms to the power and benefits that come with having the WH?
                    If a Democrat in the White House had done what Sniffles has done they would absolutely be out. There were actually Dems who argued that Bill Clinton should resign and that was over a ****ing *******, not treason.

Comment

I'm literally comparing a senator to a rep, as a way of showing that one party is capable of doing the right thing while the other simply is not. The only way you can try to both sides this is to ignore reality.

Comment

• Schiff is giving his final comments right now. And knocking it out of the park. Wow
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          I'm literally comparing a senator to a rep, as a way of showing that one party is capable of doing the right thing while the other simply is not. The only way you can try to both sides this is to ignore reality.
                          Silly me. I thought you were comparing what the two parties would do to stand up for their pres, not what steps they would take to defend a congressperson in trouble, such as Franken.

And I do agree with you, btw, that Rs would have handled Franken much differently than Ds did, had he been one of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Schiff is giving his final comments right now. And knocking it out of the park. Wow
                            Good. Assuming Rs will give dump a pass for anything he does, it will be interesting to find out, when they have polled enough to know, whether that critical but narrow band of voters is paying close attention to this. Whether it changes minds or compels them to vote, either way.

Comment

Good. Assuming Rs will give dump a pass for anything he does, it will be interesting to find out, when they have polled enough to know, whether that critical but narrow band of voters is paying close attention to this. Whether it changes minds or compels them to vote, either way.
                              It changes very little. The 2020 election will be decided by suburban white women and urban blacks.

Comment

Silly me. I thought you were comparing what the two parties would do to stand up for their pres, not what steps they would take to defend a congressperson in trouble, such as Franken.

And I do agree with you, btw, that Rs would have handled Franken much differently than Ds did, had he been one of their own.
                                Stand up for vs cover up for. Those are not the same. A D pres would be completely done having done what Trump has.

Comment

Working...
                                X