Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    No. It's a sign of affection.
    It was a joke and taken as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    One lovely reply: Does this have enough pizzazz or do we need a marching band....

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Depending on the material this is a firing offense at my job. Just sayin'.
    This is the kind of stupidity my 92 year old grandma would use while checking his email. Whats next she clicks on an email from a Nigerian Prince?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

“[I] certainly wasn’t implying every office had that issue,” Grisham said.

“I was talking specifically (and honestly) about our experience in the lower press office – nowhere else. I don’t know why everyone is so sensitive!”
    I am guessing they are sensitive because they went out of their way to wish you well and you diarrheaed all over it like 2 year old after eating a bag of carrots. Hell even your retraction is a lie. Maybe act like a human being for once and not an empty headed sycophant and people wont "be so sensitive".
    Last edited by Handyman; 11-20-2019 at 12:28 PM.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    She lost her password so she sent classified material through her Blackberry? How stupid is she?
    As stupid as this guy?

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

I am guessing they are sensitive because they went out of their way to wish you well and you diarrheaed all over it like 2 year old after eating a bag of carrots. Hell even your retraction is a lie. Maybe act like a human being for once and not an empty headed sycophant and people wont "be so sensitive".
    She also felt the breathalyzer was too sensitive.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Man they are not good at the logic thing: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/br...ntee-sondland/

KDR

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

I'm not saying you're dumb, Rover. I'm saying you say some dumb things.

See? That's how we do things nicely.

From a guy who a week ago lectured me on being nice to people...

But, its an open question as to how many people voted for Chump because 1) they were butthurt Bernie voters, 2) they didn't expect him to win, or 3) they wanted to "send a message" (that Nazi's are bad at governing?). One can assume there's some portion of these people who stepped off the crazy train. Even if he retains 95% of them, that would be 3M less votes - close to what McCain got during the 2008 blowout.
    Last edited by Rover; 11-20-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    From a guy who a week ago lectured me on being nice to people...
    That was why I was careful.

It's OK to say something about a statement as long as you are careful. We have discussed many times why the number of Bernie voters who went for Dump (which you keep quoting higher and higher mysteriously) is either completely bunk or is people who are not liberals but arsonists who first thought Bernie was the way to burn things down and then shifted to Dump. The idea that somebody committed to social democratic values would ever vote for Dump is ludicrous.

I've explained this to you numerous times so the fact that you keep repeating rebutted statements shows, well, something. You know your own mind. Only you know why you keep squeezing this schtick out. My main point now is that by continuing to do this you help Dump and the Nazis because you help sow dissension. We all know how you feel and how you think about this. You aren't adding any information, you are just entertaining yourself.

So ask yourself: at what cost do you want to pleasure yourself? I'm fine. I'll be there on Election Day not only voting but actually working for the Dems. But there are plenty of liberals who see the centrists play these games and smell entitlement. And if they sit it out, well, they are absolutely wrong to do that, but if you helped cause it that doesn't say much for you either.
    Last edited by Kepler; 11-20-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Man they are not good at the logic thing: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/br...ntee-sondland/
    The ad blocker alerts are getting bad. We need an ad blocker alert blocker.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Nunes is trying to use the Steele Dossier to try and make the Quid Pro Quo ok?

He is so trying to walk Sondland into changing his testimony.

Apparently the White House's new strategy is to blame Dems.

Oh and the Republican Counsel is a moron. He tried to get Sondland to say "Trump didnt order this" only to have Sondland say "it wasnt an order but it was made clear if I wanted to work on this I had to talk to Rudy". They are trying to throw Rudy under the bus and failing...

Oh and now the Counsel is trying to make it sound like Sondland purposefully left stuff out of his statement that makes the President look better.

Sondland is owning this clown.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by deutsche gopher fan View Post
    as stupid as this guy?

hahahaha :d
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    This is hilarious. He's so ****ing worried. Rent-free, etc. etc.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

It is so cute when Nunes thinks he has a point and jumps in. And the irony of him mocking Dems for "Conspiracy Theories"
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Nunes is trying to use the Steele Dossier to try and make the Quid Pro Quo ok?

He is so trying to walk Sondland into changing his testimony.

Apparently the White House's new strategy is to blame Dems.

Oh and the Republican Counsel is a moron. He tried to get Sondland to say "Trump didnt order this" only to have Sondland say "it wasnt an order but it was made clear if I wanted to work on this I had to talk to Rudy". They are trying to throw Rudy under the bus and failing...

Oh and now the Counsel is trying to make it sound like Sondland purposefully left stuff out of his statement that makes the President look better.

Sondland is owning this clown.
    Cohen has already told us how Dimwit Donnie doesn't explicitly "order" people to do anything, when it's something a bit shady. But in his roundabout way, he makes it perfectly clear what he expects to get done. Like this. "Go talk to Rudy". Rudy knows exactly what Dumpy wants done.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

It is so cute when Nunes thinks he has a point and jumps in. And the irony of him mocking Dems for "Conspiracy Theories"
    Also, how it would be so easier for us to know what really happened if only we could hear the whistleblower, instead of Sondland having to assume and speculate.

It'd be a lot easier if we could hear from Pompeo and Mulvaney and Perry, too.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Castor is acting like he is giving notes to a 6th grade student after an oral report. His tone of voice is hilarious. He looks out of place and he is not doing a good job at all. Whatever he does in the real world must have no real authority or responsibility. Or at least I hope so
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Cohen has already told us how Dimwit Donnie doesn't explicitly "order" people to do anything, when it's something a bit shady. But in his roundabout way, he makes it perfectly clear what he expects to get done. Like this. "Go talk to Rudy". Rudy knows exactly what Dumpy wants done.
    And I'm no detective or lawyer, but I'm pretty sure if your solution for ordering people to do illegal things is to order them to talk/see a person known to order them to do illegal things, they can still get you on that. It's not the flu, it can spread beyond person to person contact.

KDR

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Also, how it would be so easier for us to know what really happened if only we could hear the whistleblower, instead of Sondland having to assume and speculate.

It'd be a lot easier if we could hear from Pompeo and Mulvaney and Perry, too.
    Yeah I wish someone had responded with that
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information