• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Idiots out walking around...

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      If Trump spoke at the Impeachment...that would be must see TV.
      He won't, he's just trolling the press. And they fall for it every. d@mn. time.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        He won't, he's just trolling the press. And they fall for it every. d@mn. time.
        I don't think they're "falling for it." I think they're still using his idiocy to fluff their ratings. Even after 3 years of him destroying America. Because profit > people.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I don't think they're "falling for it." I think they're still using his idiocy to fluff their ratings. Even after 3 years of him destroying America. Because profit > people.
          Bingo
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Lying liars that lie...
            Another Stepford Republican automaton heard from. *bleep*bleep*bloop*

Comment

Well, we've already pardoned a few of our war criminals, so might as well coddle an ally's war criminals while we're at it.

Comment

Sweet, our soldiers can just start mowing down Palestinian kids and women. A pardon will await them

Comment

• Jfc
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Overturning this stuff is going to be a very big job.

"Nazis. Not even once."
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good lord...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          A friend of mine went off the evangelical deep end a generation ago and she and her husband eventually ended up in Iowa. In 2000 He told me that his church actually ENCOURAGED their members to lie to pollsters if certain topics came up, as a means of keeping people off balance so it might be easier for a "conservative" movement to succeed. It was their duty as Christians. At the time, I was more middle of the road politically, but leaned right on a number of issues. Perhaps that is when my awakening began and I started to realize just how hypocritical the right, republicans and evangelical Christians (especially white ones) were and are.

As a post script to that, the friend's husband eventually left her for a former Methodist minister. As I said, hypocritical.
                          What's that Commandment again? One of ten, isn't it?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Yeah but he gave up his $400K salary so there he could never be doing anything wrong.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Overturning this stuff is going to be a very big job.
                              You finally realizing this? It isn't something that an election in 2020 is going to fix. It isn't even something demographics will fix. This will take a generation of hard work and diligence. The good news is this might be fixed for our grandchildren...of course, our grandparents thought the same thing..

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                What's that Commandment again? One of ten, isn't it?
                                "Thou shalt not vote for a Democrat."

Comment

Working...
                                X