X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I've only been along the coast which was youngins. I assume inland is Cold West Virginia and The County is an 8th century Burgundian midden.
    I live on the coast. Outside of Portland it's lots of old people with money. (until you get really far up the coast, then it's Lobster fishermen and heroin addicts)

Comment

The Republicans have a franchise in Italy.

I'm sure there are fine people on both sides.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

...that's disturbing for a whole different reason...
        Trump is the dog from the scene in Fletch when he says, "Defenseless babies".

Comment

Comment

He can have a nightly primetime show for all I care if he promises to leave at Christmas
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

He's riffing again on his way to flying somewhere. What a worthless human being.

Joe Biden is a crook. His son walked away with millions of dollars.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                He's riffing again on his way to flying somewhere. What a worthless human being.
                His dark pleasure is that he knows he really appeals to a whole lot of us.

That's what terrifies the rest.

Comment

It's still a perfect phone call. It's all fiction. They don't have sources. They make it up.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump's thinking of going to Russia for the May Day parade. Hopefully they take off and leave him there if he goes.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Trump's thinking of going to Russia for the May Day parade. Hopefully they take off and leave him there if he goes.
                      Has a president ever attended that? Cabinet-level? Senator? Congresscritter? Jill Stein?

Edit: Huh...
                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...utin/25889185/

Edit 2: I guess I'm confusing May Day with Victory Day. I assumed May Day was the communist party's parade. Victory Day seems more likely for a president to attend.

Edit 3: Apparently Victory Day was attended by by all of the world powers somewhat regularly.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_M...ry_Day_Parades
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_M...ory_Day_Parade
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_M...ory_Day_Parade
                      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-08-2019, 10:46 AM.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah Victory Day makes sense, as we were on the same side. May Day less so.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Absolute immunity? Let him rot in jail

BREAKING: Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Friday defied a subpoena for his testimony in the House impeachment probe at the last minute, in what is likely the Democrats’ final effort to hear privately from witnesses about President Trump’s contacts with Ukraine before their inquiry goes public next week.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

Good luck on him announcing who those winners are. He still wont announce who won dinner with him at each rally location, despite federal laws on prizes (and his websites own rules).
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X