X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Facts.
    I've seen no evidence to support that. If facts mattered Trump never happens.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I've seen no evidence to support that. If facts mattered Trump never happens.
      You asked what motivates Democrats. Dump happened because Republicans are motivated by fear and hate.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Taylor added some new information to his prior testimony that he said he wasn’t aware of when he appeared behind closed doors last month. He described a call that took place one day after Trump spoke with Ukraine’s president.

In the newly disclosed July 26 call, U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland spoke with Trump at a restaurant in the presence of a member of Taylor’s staff, he said.

The member of Taylor’s staff could hear Trump on the phone, “asking Ambassador Sondland about ‘the investigations,’” Taylor said. “Ambassador Sondland told President Trump that the Ukrainians were ready to move forward.”

“Following the call with President Trump, the member of my staff asked Ambassador Sondland what President Trump thought about Ukraine,” Taylor said. “Ambassador Sondland responded that President Trump cares more about the investigations of Biden, which Giuliani was pressing for.”
        Interesting...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          And this is exactly why Democrats fail at messaging. Republicans never shut up and never stop repeating things over and over and over again.
          That plays with their Dumbass base, who need stuff drilled into their heads. That they're predisposed to believe every bat**** crazy conspiracy theory that comes out of their representatives' mouthes doesn't hurt. There's a reason why Dumbass Donnie said he loves the poorly educated.

For anyone with half a brain that can think for themselves, it comes across as strident and aggressive. "Quit yelling at me, I got it the first time you said it."

And yeah, you can keep stressing the relevant facts of what Trump did that was illegal, unethical, and why he needs to be impeached over and over again til it sinks in.

Your "woe is me, the Republicans have rigged everything against us, and everything is lost, and why can't you people see that?" shtick is just old and tiresome. And not winning you any converts. We get it.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Scooby will die a very happy and fulfilled man.

Ain't ever gonna happen. Scoobs is a "you kids get off my lawn" curmudgeon.

Comment

Facts.
              And charisma.

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Interesting...
                  That gives Dump the option of burning Rudy. Now if that happens what does Rudy have on Dump?
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I cant believe Trump hasnt already burned Rudy. That is the easy way to deflect here. Although it would be hard to justify the "I never knew the man" for Rudy
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Ain't ever gonna happen. Scoobs is a "you kids get off my lawn" curmudgeon.
                      No, I'm not. I invite the entire neighborhood to use my lawn. Especially the kids. I smile at them every time they walk by and I say "hello". I also don't mind if the neighbors have their dogs **** on my lawn. I appreciate the ones who pick it up, I do nothing to the ones that don't.

I will not die happy. I will not die sad, or angry either. I'll just die when the time comes.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I cant believe Trump hasnt already burned Rudy. That is the easy way to deflect here. Although it would be hard to justify the "I never knew the man" for Rudy
                        ?? he's had no trouble denying knowing people who were in his back pocket before. The sheeple believe anything.

Comment

I'm not hearing anything out of today's hearing that is going to move the ball either direction.

Comment

He did an excellent job doing it. The witnesses took it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He did an excellent job doing it. The witnesses took it seriously.
                              no shock. tracking in the usual way.
                              1. what are you talking about??
                              2. never happened!! witch hunt!
                              3. oh, everyone does it. Why are you upset about it.
                              4. you should expect someone to do this thing! why are you so stupid to think they shouldn't do it!!
                              5. Attack everyone who is credible. They have ulterior motives!! So any fact they state can't be true.
                              6. CONSPIRACY!! [SQUIRREL!!!]
                              7. sheep heads snap in the direction they are led, follow along and are led where ever they are pointed.*

*provide multiple different talking points, contradictory, so talking heads can focus on what ever the particular subgroup needs to hear

Comment

So, based on the fact checking that is being done the GOP Counsel AND Nunes are going full blown conspiracy theory on the bit during a serious proceeding. Going to be interesting to see the overall reporting on this. If it's like today's where they equated the Republican and Democratic memo's from last night as equivalent and competing narratives I am not hopeful.

Comment

Working...
                                X