• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Hurtful.
    No. It's a sign of affection.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Sondland is not going down with the ship like Roger Stone and Manafort did. His opening statement was sent out before the hearing today and it is damming to the President and Rudy.
      He said everything was done on the direction of the president...hoooboy

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Nunes is such a dumbass.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oooh, Nicky Haley skirted the rules sending classified info.

She isn’t the president, so that means she should get in trouble, right? Our security hawks will be angry about this!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikki-...al-information

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Oooh, Nicky Haley skirted the rules sending classified info.

She isn’t the president, so that means she should get in trouble, right? Our security hawks will be angry about this!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikki-...al-information
              She's fine as long as she stays loyal to Sniffles. Step out of line though, and he'll be leading his cult in "Lock her up!" chants.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Nunes is such a dumbass.
                We're talking about a man trying to sue an imaginary cow so..
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Sondland is not going down with the ship like Roger Stone and Manafort did. His opening statement was sent out before the hearing today and it is damming to the President and Rudy.
                  Yup. Saving his own arse. I will also grudgingly give the dude credit for flipping his "memory lapses" back at the State Department which refused to release any documents regarding phone calls, meetings, timelines, etc to help jog his memory.

Roger Stone's timely conviction for lying to Congress amongst other things is killing Chump's ability to intimidate the witnesses.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

He’s implicating everyone! Pompeo, Ron Johnson, Rudy, Dump.

I want a split screen to see faces of Jordan and nunes

Comment

Wake me when a GOP senator says any of this will change their mind and they'll vote to convict.

Comment

When Sondland flips, he FLIPS!
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            In the suburbs, can't you read?
                            So. Yes.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              Wake me when a GOP senator says any of this will change their mind and they'll vote to convict.
                              Have you been taking Scooby pills? The point isn't to get conservaNazi's to vote to convict Chump in the Senate. The goal is to expose his crimes for all to see, then unleash holy hell on the Senators up for re-election who decide to go down with the ship (Collins, McSally, etc).
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

And pence is implicated. Delicious

Comment

Working...
                                X