X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

...what?

“You know what these proceedings look to me like right now? They look like the Kavanaugh hearing without the vagina hats,” Republican Sen. John Kennedy said describing the impeachment hearings. “This is going to be the most – no, strike that – this will be the only partisan impeachment proceeding in the history of the United States.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      ...what?

“You know what these proceedings look to me like right now? They look like the Kavanaugh hearing without the vagina hats,” Republican Sen. John Kennedy said describing the impeachment hearings. “This is going to be the most – no, strike that – this will be the only partisan impeachment proceeding in the history of the United States.”
      I like how no one understands impeachment is literally and explicitly a political process, not a criminal one.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        My favorite moment so far (i'm behind) was after Nunes referred to Lt. Colonel Vindman as "Private" and a couple of minutes later then referred to him as "Mr. Vindman" he corrected Nunes to refer to him as "Lt. Colonel"
        "Mr." not "Private"

Comment

Jim Jordan accusing people of not reporting misconduct properly breaks the irony scale.

Comment

Official WH Twitter now attacking active military: https://***********/WhiteHouse/statu...48072929796096

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

From the people that brought you the bull**** "they stole the W keys" story in 2001, we now present you with the bull**** "they left mean notes": http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-fail-lie.html

KDR

Comment

Teeheeee

Comment

Teeheeee

Obviously a Never Trumper

Comment

I'm enjoying the articles about how all of the Republicans are pleased with how the hearings are going. What exactly does the media expect them to say? "Yeah, we really got our dicks kicked in yet again, but we're going to stand by the Prez because, you know, we're a cult and all that".
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      I'm enjoying the articles about how all of the Republicans are pleased with how the hearings are going. What exactly does the media expect them to say? "Yeah, we really got our dicks kicked in yet again, but we're going to stand by the Prez because, you know, we're a cult and all that".
                      Honestly, I would respect them if they did that.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        From the people that brought you the bull**** "they stole the W keys" story in 2001, we now present you with the bull**** "they left mean notes": http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-fail-lie.html
                        Nothing these pieces of **** say is true.

Comment

Nothing these pieces of **** say is true.

I do love the phrase "every office was filled with Obama books".

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            I do love the phrase "every office was filled with Obama books".
                            Maybe they just see all books as Obama books. "Every office had pointy-headed intellectual stuff like books without pictures."
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Honestly, I would respect them if they did that.
                              In fairness, Dems wouldn't either if it was their prez. But then, Dems would never nominate such an azzclown.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Maybe they just see all books as Obama books. "Every office had pointy-headed intellectual stuff like books without pictures."
                                Pichers.

Comment

Working...
                                X