X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Nunes is trying to use the Steele Dossier to try and make the Quid Pro Quo ok?

He is so trying to walk Sondland into changing his testimony.

Apparently the White House's new strategy is to blame Dems.

Oh and the Republican Counsel is a moron. He tried to get Sondland to say "Trump didnt order this" only to have Sondland say "it wasnt an order but it was made clear if I wanted to work on this I had to talk to Rudy". They are trying to throw Rudy under the bus and failing...

Oh and now the Counsel is trying to make it sound like Sondland purposefully left stuff out of his statement that makes the President look better.

Sondland is owning this clown.
    Cohen has already told us how Dimwit Donnie doesn't explicitly "order" people to do anything, when it's something a bit shady. But in his roundabout way, he makes it perfectly clear what he expects to get done. Like this. "Go talk to Rudy". Rudy knows exactly what Dumpy wants done.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It is so cute when Nunes thinks he has a point and jumps in. And the irony of him mocking Dems for "Conspiracy Theories"
      Also, how it would be so easier for us to know what really happened if only we could hear the whistleblower, instead of Sondland having to assume and speculate.

It'd be a lot easier if we could hear from Pompeo and Mulvaney and Perry, too.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Castor is acting like he is giving notes to a 6th grade student after an oral report. His tone of voice is hilarious. He looks out of place and he is not doing a good job at all. Whatever he does in the real world must have no real authority or responsibility. Or at least I hope so
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Cohen has already told us how Dimwit Donnie doesn't explicitly "order" people to do anything, when it's something a bit shady. But in his roundabout way, he makes it perfectly clear what he expects to get done. Like this. "Go talk to Rudy". Rudy knows exactly what Dumpy wants done.
          And I'm no detective or lawyer, but I'm pretty sure if your solution for ordering people to do illegal things is to order them to talk/see a person known to order them to do illegal things, they can still get you on that. It's not the flu, it can spread beyond person to person contact.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Also, how it would be so easier for us to know what really happened if only we could hear the whistleblower, instead of Sondland having to assume and speculate.

It'd be a lot easier if we could hear from Pompeo and Mulvaney and Perry, too.
            Yeah I wish someone had responded with that
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              We have discussed many times why the number of Bernie voters who went for Dump (which you keep quoting higher and higher mysteriously) is either completely bunk or is people who are not liberals but arsonists who first thought Bernie was the way to burn things down and then shifted to Dump. The idea that somebody committed to social democratic values would ever vote for Dump is ludicrous.
              And you have evidence of this, not just your own wish that this be true? (and for the record, I haven't insulted you once during this exchange, while you're now 2 for 2.)

Because, you originally said and I can quote if you like, that every single one of the 63M Chump voters who are still living will vote for him again. I'm saying there's probably a portion of those who took a flier on the loon for a variety of reasons who won't vote for him again. Lets assume the Bernie people will just sit home this time around and not vote for Trump's re-election for example.

And yet, instead of addressing that you respond with personal attacks and insults. Yet I'm the problem???
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Exactly. This is how Dump operates. And that's why when Sondland tried to pin Dump down by saying "what do you want in exchange for the unfreezing of the aid?" Dump went ballistic. It was the cheating husband whispering into the phone "I told you never to call me at this number!"

If the GOP were anything other than an inept crime syndicate, Dump would be out on his as-s by 6 pm. Even as it is Pence's eyes must be starting to get big.
                Last edited by Kepler; 11-20-2019, 12:25 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Castor is acting like he is giving notes to a 6th grade student after an oral report. His tone of voice is hilarious. He looks out of place and he is not doing a good job at all. Whatever he does in the real world must have no real authority or responsibility. Or at least I hope so
                    This is a big problem for conservative politicians in general. They think they're making a profound chess move and they have confidence because they came up through the ranks cleaning the floor with the even dumber righties around them.

But once they graduate from that kindergarten, an audience of even average intelligence can see right through them. They're like Austin Powers playing blackjack.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 11-20-2019, 12:34 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Holy sh-t.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        And you have evidence of this, not just your own wish that this be true? (and for the record, I haven't insulted you once during this exchange, while you're now 2 for 2.)

Because, you originally said and I can quote if you like, that every single one of the 63M Chump voters who are still living will vote for him again. I'm saying there's probably a portion of those who took a flier on the loon for a variety of reasons who won't vote for him again. Lets assume the Bernie people will just sit home this time around and not vote for Trump's re-election for example.

And yet, instead of addressing that you respond with personal attacks and insults. Yet I'm the problem???
                        Show me where I attacked you personally. If I did I apologize. Actually, scratch that, I do question your motives and your sincerity in making these mincing little attacks that you do. I should keep that to myself so I apologize for that, too.

I am wrong in saying every vote for Dump will repeat, but not in the way you pointed out. There are many -- as in millions -- of people who voted against Hillary by voting for Dump. Hillary is dead. The GOP will try to spin those voters up with whatever BS they can invent (that was the whole point of Dump trying to create a Biden Benghazi) but it just won't have the same magic. Hillary was uniquely awful. So many of those voters will sit it out this time.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Uh guys...Trump is losing it
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Uh guys...Trump is losing it
                            Tense issue?

Or has he just done something... interesting.
                            Cornell University

Comment

I keep seeing tweets and other nonsense from Pence, Perry, Pompeo, etc trying to disavow Sondland's testimony about them. To which I say, if you're so upset why don't you come in and testify under oath in front of the same committee then? Lets see if any of them have the nuts to do so.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Tense issue?

Or has he just done something... interesting.
                                He gave one of his little PCs screaming and yelling reading from a little notebook. Re-iterated he barely knew Sondland and that nothing happened. He was close to a stroke
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X