This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Nikki Haley always sucked. That anyone fell for her schtick is beyond me. She has done one positive thing in her time in the spotlight (The State Flag) other than that she is terrible. Methinks if she was a dude people would see her for what she really is.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Nikki Haley always sucked. That anyone fell for her schtick is beyond me. She has done one positive thing in her time in the spotlight (The State Flag) other than that she is terrible. Methinks if she was a dude people would see her for what she really is.
      There can be no doubt now. I agree. But, I think and can pretty much confirm if you have R next to your name, you suck. But, now that she's suckled, coddled, Donald J. Trump. She really sucks now. One wonders what calculation these people are making? Every time one of his supporters is interviewed on the TV they sound completely out of their minds. The latest rounds of interviews with his supporters were the Q people. The Q people are completely ****ing insane.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Nikki Haley is beloved by the Beltway Media. A non white Republican woman? She can spend the rest of her life doing the cable news circuit as visual proof that not every single Gooper is a white supremacist. Just 99.9% of them darnit! Her running for Prez? Gimme a break. Kinda hard for her to win the nomination as the head of the KKK, isn't it? Even before she turfed their flag.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Mookie would bang her
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            There can be no doubt now. I agree. But, I think and can pretty much confirm if you have R next to your name, you suck. But, now that she's suckled, coddled, Donald J. Trump. She really sucks now. One wonders what calculation these people are making? Every time one of his supporters is interviewed on the TV they sound completely out of their minds. The latest rounds of interviews with his supporters were the Q people. The Q people are completely ****ing insane.
            I think the better way of looking at it is the other way round. If she trashed him what good would that do her? It would be the right thing to do, obviously, but don’t see that benefiting her personally.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

So Haley's integrity and honesty pulls into a dead heat with Lindsay Graham at Less than Zerro along with Kevin McCarthy, Rand Paul, JungleGym Jordan and so many more of the Trumpist GOPers.
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                I think the better way of looking at it is the other way round. If she trashed him what good would that do her? It would be the right thing to do, obviously, but don’t see that benefiting her personally.
                I see. So, Integrity is the trait least desired in today's America.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I see. So, Integrity is the trait least desired in today's America.
                  One of the smartest things I’ve seen posted on here.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Why is everyone so surprised that a career Republican who isnt planning on being out of the spotlight any soon will sell out to Trump? She has no real chance to do anything of value without Trump and by defending him she has guaranteed she will have a role to play in the Party for as long as the Drooling Class is part of the base.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Mookie would bang her
                      What wouldn't mookie bang?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        A corpse...maybe..
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

A fake Time Magazine cover? Wonder where she got that idea.
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            He's like a bellhop in the old Eddie Murphy routine: he'll **** anything that moves.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Bill Kristol deserves getting skull-fked by any and every Republican out there.

Reap what you sow, muthafukkah.
                              We've moved on to the part of the Terror where Robespierre gets it. I'll bring the popcorn.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                He's like a bellhop in the old Eddie Murphy routine: he'll **** anything that moves.
                                To be fair I've never seen him make a fuss about a white woman.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X