X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Also from that article about the phantom LLC in Chicago, this quote accurately describes Trump to a T:
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    The pertinent question is where and how the LLC that Trump "borrowed" the $50 million from got that money.

I'd wager a Russian oligarch or two.
    It's obviously either a shady loan, or it's just part of the shell game to inflate Orange Droolius' supposed 'fortune'.

Comment

BREAKING: A federal judge has granted President Trump "very limited relief" in his legal case trying to prevent House Democrats from obtaining his tax returns, ordering that House Ways and Means Committee must provide Trump and the court with contemporaneous notice if it requests Trump's New York state tax returns under the law.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        The pertinent question is where and how the LLC that Trump "borrowed" the $50 million from got that money.

I'd wager a Russian oligarch or two.
        That simply can't be. Because if it were the Russians, that would mean trump has been laundering money for the Russian mob -- AKA as the Russian government -- and thus would be vulnerable to Russian influence in ways republicans have been railing against since V.E. day in 1945. It's all a hoax being reported by the corrupt and FAKE NEWS.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          That simply can't be. Because if it were the Russians, that would mean trump has been laundering money for the Russian mob -- AKA as the Russian government -- and thus would be vulnerable to Russian influence in ways republicans have been railing against since V.E. day in 1945.
          You don't say?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I heard that no one in the press has seen Trump since he went to the hospital. Thoughts and prayers. The guy does have a family...

Hopefully it’s contagious.

Comment

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...afe-third-plan

In the final days before launching a controversial plan to send asylum-seekers arriving at the US border to Guatemala, Department of Homeland Security officials were still scrambling to figure out critical details, including how those seeking protection would obtain shelter, food, and access to orientation services, according to government briefing materials obtained by BuzzFeed News.

Despite the questions, the documents indicate that DHS planned to send 12 asylum-seekers on the first flight to Guatemala, a Central American country that has struggled with violent crime, and was tentatively scheduled to depart on Tuesday.

The government posted regulations on Monday that clear the way for asylum officers to begin screening asylum-seekers under the plan. The interim final rule, which takes effect Tuesday, creates a process for asylum-officers to screen migrants thrust into the plan. In short, unless an asylum-seeker can prove it is “more likely than not” that they will be persecuted or tortured in Guatemala, they will be removed to the country to obtain protections there.

While the Supreme Court allowed for the policy to continue while the case continues in a federal appeals court challenge, it’s unclear whether the justices or the federal appellate court will ultimately side with the Trump administration.
              The Statue of Liberty is Dead.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I know I shouldn't link to them because their parent company are f-cks, but this is great.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  The Statue of Liberty is Dead.
                  Was it an Onion article, or did the French really vote to ask us to return the Statue of Liberty? Either way, I suppose we should give it back to them. Maybe we can exchange it for their National Razor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Chicken Little indeed...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

And

Comment

My favorite moment so far (i'm behind) was after Nunes referred to Lt. Colonel Vindman as "Private" and a couple of minutes later then referred to him as "Mr. Vindman" he corrected Nunes to refer to him as "Lt. Colonel"
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          My favorite moment so far (i'm behind) was after Nunes referred to Lt. Colonel Vindman as "Private" and a couple of minutes later then referred to him as "Mr. Vindman" he corrected Nunes to refer to him as "Lt. Colonel"
                          https://youtu.be/PjJzOpe9xEg

Start about 1:30 in.

Comment

jumpfortrump

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yes that hashtag is trending
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Mitt Romney wants you to know he is very concerned...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X