• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Scoobyitis is contagious!
    Viral?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Viral?
      You're definitely a disease Scooby! Let's leave it at that!
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

This is interesting. I'll leave it to uno for juridical bullsh-t detection.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So, we have two Chicken Little's? I can't even have my own nicknames now? Boy, that sucks.
          You'll always be Chicken Little to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Shep buys an indulgence.
            Propaganda must pay pretty well
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              You'll always be Chicken Little to me.
              The name's Penny. Henny Penny.

Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                per 538 support for impeachment is dropping: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo
                The latest polls out of Emerson were done over landline (70%) and online (30%) from what I read. Hard to not consider that a factor.

Edit: Other interesting notes about the Emerson poll:
                Which primary or caucus are you going to vote in?
                GOP 39.0
                DNC 42.8
                Unsure 18.2

What is your party registration?
                GOP 33.8
                DNC 36.8
                Independent/other 29.5

Among those who said DNC primary, Tulsi made up 2.3%. These aren't liberals.

Who did you vote for in the Democratic Primary in 2016?
                Someone Else 7.0% -Wut?

Who did you vote for in the 2016 election?
                Donald Trump 39.2
                Hillary Clinton 41.0
                Someone else 11.7%

Have you been watching or following the impeachment hearings of President Trump?
                Yes 68.8
                No 31.2

Region
                Northeast 19.7
                South 31.9
                Midwest 20.7
                West 27.6
                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-22-2019, 03:29 PM.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So, we have two Chicken Little's? I can't even have my own nicknames now? Boy, that sucks.
                  I think he beats you now. Listening to you makes us sad, listening to him makes it seem like we should all just commit Seppuku
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Russia Inquiry Review Is Said to Criticize F.B.I. but Rebuff Claims of Biased Acts

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/u...al-report.html
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I think he beats you now. Listening to you makes us sad, listening to him makes it seem like we should all just commit Seppuku
                      *sigh*
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Holy hell, there's some crazy stats in there.

Biden's supporters are 61% female. Warren is almost 68%.

20% of Democrats APPROVE of Trump?
                        15% of Warren supporters approve of trump? SOrry, no.
                        Yang, Harris, and Pete are the only ones who were under 7% for that. Yang at 6.1%, Harris at 0%, Pete at 1.9%. Another 12% of Biden voters, 8% of Sanders voters, and 90% of of Gabbard and Steyer supports approve of trump.
                        19% of people who voted for Hillary approve of Trump. 34.5% of blacks approve of trump.
                        23% of of people who classify themselves as VERY LIBERAL approve of trump.

There's also a massive difference between landline and online approve/disapprove.
                        40% of online approve, 54% disapprove, and 6% live under a rock. 35% of the poll
                        53% of landline approve, 42% disapprove, and 5% live under a rock. 65% of the poll

This poll has been trolled hard. Or they're sampling is screwed up. I know this is an A-rated 538 poll. But these numbers make zero sense.

Edit: look at how Bernie supporters were polled. Something like 65% of his supporters came from online methods. And the poll was 65% landline. I know two people who have landlines. My parents.

Here's the spreadsheet:
                        http://emersonpolling.com/wp-content...I_11.3.19.xlsx
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-22-2019, 04:15 PM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Who did you vote for in the 2016 election?
                            Donald Trump 39.2
                            Hillary Clinton 41.0
                            Someone else 11.7%
                            Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Do you have a source for this statement? Polling has bumped around within the margin of error but generally a small majority in some polls and a plurality in others shows the public in general in favor of impeachment. Dems are overwhelmingly in favor from anything I've seen.

But don't be a Scooby. Educated voters are ditching the GOP in droves, which is why 2020 will have Dem governors in Kentucky and Louisiana along with a Dem House of Representatives. They're ditching because of the utter lunacy of the right, which is being made clear with the impeachment hearings.
                              There are sources all over the place. 538 has an article that said 20% of Democrats don't favor it. You'll notice I didn't say a majority or even a large minority, just "a good number" and I would say if 20% of the entire country doesn't support it, that is far too many idiots breathing my air, but for 1 in every 5 democrats? Outrageous. Elections in too much of the country are far too close for their to be this many democrats to be even up in the air on this issue.

I am hopeful that 2020 turns out properly, but by no means do I assume it will. Scooby is right more often than he's wrong, by the way, and while I am not yet at that level of pessimism, sometimes I wonder why more people aren't. The politics of this country have come closer to ruining it today than at any other time in my life -- by far -- and I'm in my 6th decade, and as close as we've ever come barring the mid-19th century. We need to see similar results in 2020 that we saw in 2018 for me to believe we are turning a corner. That means grabbing the Senate, the White House and a couple more statehouses. That is a HUGE task.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Except that same polling shows 80% of Dems support it (scroll down) which is where the number has been roughly since Impeachment began. (was in the 70s before that) So ChickenLittleNotreDame was wrong. Hell overall it has fallen roughly 4% so it isnt like it is tanking it still ranks as a net positive on 538. Independents have gone down but that is it.

Chicken Little wants us to believe that the best thing that will come out of this is it has no effect on the coming election. Do you believe that?
                                I never said democratic support was waning I said even a good number of democrats don't support it. Your name calling routine only reveals you to be a small person.

Comment

Working...
                                X