• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
    I think I'm in love with Dr. Hill.
    Me too. People of conscience are so rare these days :/
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Who had the elders of Zion on their bingo card
      Who had "Krishnamoorthi Asks Questions About Antisemitism"? Did NOT see that coming

Oh crap Nunes is talking. Steele Dossier on the clock!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        And the Steele Dossier is not what started the Russian Investigation or the Mueller Report. It is not the origin.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/

Their obsession with the dossier is just that, an obsession.
        Nunes is now wasting his time on the history while completely ignoring the facts I posted above.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nunes ignores facts and truth like Gym Jordan ignores the molesting of a wrestler!
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The guy behind Nunes looks bored. Or annoyed he has to be near Nunes
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I barely paid attention to the impeachment proceedings against Clinton and what I did watch I can no longer recall. Did the Democratic members spend all of their time with ridiculous statements like Nunes and Jordan and the rest are doing, or did they at least attempt to offer some actual evidence about how Clinton's actions did not rise to the level of impeachment?

Comment

Comment

Schiff has got his baseball bat again. Homeruns are flying.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Schiff is killing this! Ripping the GOP for their fake Righteous Indignation and then pointing out how they tried to smear Vindman without arguing with anything he actually said. BINGO!

edit: Same thing with Holmes. They smear you without questioning what he said.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Schiff now mocking the "secret depositions"
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        The guy behind Nunes looks bored. Or annoyed he has to be near Nunes
                        That guy has to have heard these same conspiracy rants thousands of times by now. He's either ready to off Nunes, or off himself.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

With Jordan and Nunes having ranted about the Steele Dossier and “Russia Hoax”, it's only a matter of time before they bring up Benghazi and tan suits.

Comment

Schiff now destroying the "Hearsay" meme
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Schiff is angry
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Schiff is angry
                                Understated.

Comment

Working...
                                X