• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

"Answer my question!"

(Begins to answer question)

"NO! Don't answer it that way!!!"
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      "Answer my question!"

(Begins to answer question)

"NO! Don't answer it that way!!!"
      That is a nice summary of that

And now Gym is doing more Steele Dossier crap.

edit: Anyone find it funny that Gym is noticeable but Sicatoka is missing
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        So glad Stefanik went all "verbal diarrhea" on the bit ripping the Dems.
        Jadeja fan?
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Republicans now shifting to, OK, it is Russian interference, but it's the Democrats and the Steele Dossier.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Republicans now shifting to, OK, it is Russian interference, but it's the Democrats and the Steele Dossier.
            But I thought the Steele Dossier came from Ukraine?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I like Maloney

Comment

Looks like the Republican side have all left.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  But I thought the Steele Dossier came from Ukraine?
                  And the Steele Dossier is not what started the Russian Investigation or the Mueller Report. It is not the origin.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/

But Ratcliffe is wrong to say the dossier “started all of this.” Competing memos from the Republicans and the Democrats on the House intelligence committee both say that information about George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, had prompted the FBI investigation in July 2016.

Papadopoulos had contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign, according to the Justice Department, and later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts. While he was a Trump campaign adviser, Papadopoulos met with a professor with connections to Russian government officials who told him “about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,'” and he tried to arrange a meeting between the Russian government and the campaign, the DOJ’s statement of the offense said.
                  Their obsession with the dossier is just that, an obsession.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Its all they have. My guess is Faux made a call because Steele Dossier = ratings.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Looks like the Republican side have all left.
                      Well it is tough to claim they didnt get to state their case if they are all there stating their case. Plus they have to wipe the egg off their face from the few times they let Hill talk
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        One day I need to buy Kevin Kruse a drink
                        We all do
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Reading these comments makes me made I have meetings from 9 until 3:30. I can't wait to rewatch.

Hill sounds like she's a bad--ss mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Dr. Hill is a Soros Insider!! I knew I recognized her from the meetings
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Reading these comments makes me made I have meetings from 9 until 3:30. I can't wait to rewatch.

Hill sounds like she's a bad--ss mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!
                              She doesnt. To show you how ridiculous this got:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Who had the elders of Zion on their bingo card

Comment

Working...
                                X