This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Upset with you? No. Calling you out as myopic and stuck looking in the rearview mirror? Yes.
    Drew may say he's no longer Republican. But when push comes to shove, when it comes time for him to choose Warren or Biden over Trump, he's either voting Trump, or leaving that spot blank.

Down ballot, he's R all the way.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      You're wrong. See, if you make a stupid mistake once, you are forever stupid. There's no coming back from that. Ever. You cannot learn from a mistake. You cannot better yourself. You're just stupid.
      Given what you see right now, will you vote the guy out of office or not? Which means if you complain about it, and don't vote for the opposition that actually has a chance to win, yes, you are stupid.

This isn't hard. And it was very predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        Deal with it.

Given how people votes have actually hurt people, I honestly have no problem hurting someone's feelings about their vote. Maybe they will remember that they were stupid.
        I was a libertarian once. People change. They grow older, have experiences, learn things. Most of us come out of the shoot as either perfect replicas or perfect opposites of our parents. We do not even begin to become ourselves until we're in our 30s and even then it is a long journey of unlearning assumptions which many people barely even start.

Drew seems like a guy who used to believe dumb stuff and who learned better and now wants to fight the monstrous thing he helped bring into being. Maybe it's only two cheers, not three, but WELCOME COME ON IN AND BRING YOUR VOTE!
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I was a libertarian once.
          I prefer to just call myself a sociopath rather than find a cute nickname for it. :P

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Wait, was it the Ambassador who wrote the op-ed or another person altogether?
            Someone else. I think we were supposed to be upset because someone gave an opinion that refuted the 'logic' (I know this is incorrect word in connection with the fearless leader) was using to discuss how we shouldn't intervene in Crimea.

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            Not likely. She represents the North Country of NY, north of Albany all the way up to Canada. Think Clarkson and St. Lawrence.
            Clarkson sucks more?

Listened to most of the hearings. The GOP 'logic' seems transparently illogical and foolish but looking at the comments on some of the live feeds makes me think Darwin was wrong. Either the bots were churning out things at an amazing rate or there are inordinate amount of incredibly stupid people buying whatever was sold. Made me want to set up a website to sell swampland in DC (or maybe start a new University and name it tRump U).

I am not sure why the elephant is the sign of the GOP. I think it should be a "SQUIRREL!!!!" Some of the stuff they were bringing up was really weird but the comments from the troglodytes had them following along like they were reading a script.

Comment

Comment

You got JAMMED

Comment

Trump just pardoned more war criminals.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lock him up

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Ukraine a long way away, had to talk loud to make sure they heard him.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

**** Roger Stone. Die in prison you worthless piece of ****.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I didn’t know this, but that GOP rep that the GOP is trotting our like they’re feminists now because they have a woman in the clubhouse, apparently she graduated from Harvard with a degree in government of sorts.

***?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Rufie May be on ignore
                              He's still on mine. I check-in occasionally, when I think he might have a salient point instead of generic vitriol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Trump just pardoned more war criminals.
                                But her emails

Comment

Working...
                                X