This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Gym is going! He seems shocked Holmes told the story of the call. Holmes is trying not to laugh.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Gym is going! He seems shocked Holmes told the story of the call. Holmes is trying not to laugh.
      He’s gonna run out the clock screaming!
      Is this prevent defense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        He’s gonna run out the clock screaming!
        Is this prevent defense?
        I'm not sure he knows how to actually ask a question.

Holmes saying "can I answer your question" was classic.

Gym is now in interrupt mode.

Schiff tells Gym to ****. (not literally)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Umm, that means he IS following House rules: https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1197580679975964672

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

holy **** Jordan is a ****ing idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                holy **** Jordan is a ****ing idiot
                Ten bucks says a bunch of GOPers give their time to Gym so he can stall more since Nunes is getting killed by Holmes and Hill.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ten bucks says a bunch of GOPers give their time to Gym so he can stall more since Nunes is getting killed by Holmes and Hill.
                  Better than castor, his questions lead to damaging revelations

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    They might just do it because they hate Gym.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Damaging for who

Good point Kep
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"So officer, is it your testimony that this is the gun my client used - I mean, someone else used - to commit murder?"

Comment

Damaging for who

Good point Kep
                          For the side full of idiots.

Comment

Oooh Fiona shooting down the Ukraine theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              They might just do it because they hate Gym.
                              Or they don't want a clip of them asking an embarrassing question showing up on the evening news or the Late Show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                "So officer, is it your testimony that this is the gun my client used - I mean, someone else used - to commit murder?"
                                That about sums it up
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X