This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Schiff is giving his final comments right now. And knocking it out of the park. Wow
    What did he say?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      What did he say?
      A lot. The main thing he said is the Republicans are only upset because President Trump got caught.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

My favorite part (of what I listened to) was when Rep. Maloney asked Lt. Col Vindman to re-read the portion of his opening statement about his father bringing the family to the United States decades ago. Vindman spoke about how dangerous it would have been for his father to speak out about those in power in the Soviet Union and when Maloney asked why his father did not need to worry about him speaking the truth to power, Vindman said "because this is America ... Here, right matters." And many in the audience applauded.

Almost made me proud again to be an American.

*ETA link*
        Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 11-19-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          My favorite part (of what I listened to) was when Rep. Maloney asked Lt. Col Vindman to re-read the portion of his opening statement about his father bringing the family to the United States decades ago. Vindman spoke about how dangerous it would have been for his father to speak out about those in power in the Soviet Union and when Maloney asked why his father did not need to worry about him speaking the truth to power, Vindman said "because this is America ... Here, right matters." And many in the audience applauded.

*ETA link*
          Even back in the Gorby days, you did not speak against who's in power in Mother Russia.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Even back in the Gorby days, you did not speak against who's in power in Mother Russia.
            And if we continue down the path we have been going down in the recent years, that will be what it will be like in Mother USA. In fact I'd say we're well on our way. Lt. Col Vindman is probably not going to mysteriously die. Probably. But I wonder how much more advancement he can expect in his military career.

Comment

And if we continue down the path we have been going down in the recent years, that will be what it will be like in Mother USA. In fact I'd say we're well on our way. Lt. Col Vindman is probably not going to mysteriously die. Probably. But I wonder how much more advancement he can expect in his military career.
              He's done. It's a manner of honorable or not.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*ETA link*
                That part was freaking great.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  Per a report tonight, he has been moved to an undisclosed location for his safety.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    ... suburban white women and urban blacks.
                    where's the white women?!?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      where's the white women?!?
                      In the suburbs, can't you read?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        He's done. It's a manner of honorable or not.
                        Why is he done? I don't get the impression there's a massive amount of love for Trump in the military. Trump can try to stunt his growth for another 12 months, and even that can only happen if those that matter are willing to listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Why is he done? I don't get the impression there's a massive amount of love for Trump in the military. Trump can try to stunt his growth for another 12 months, and even that can only happen if those that matter are willing to listen to him.
                          I think Slap has a point.

First time though.

Comment

Sondland is not going down with the ship like Roger Stone and Manafort did. His opening statement was sent out before the hearing today and it is damming to the President and Rudy.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Interesting article and something to give us hope in these dark times: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...r-counterparts
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                I think Slap has a point.

First time though.
                                Hurtful.

Comment

Working...
                                X