2019 Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Elections

NYC voted over 70% for ranked-choice-voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Dems with a complete sweep of VA now. We're a blue state. We did this against a GOP-drawn slate, too, so it's only going to get better.

I can't tell you how significant this is. We just beat the GOP in a traditional right wing stronghold, with the GOP leg still cheating. Not just that; we destroyed them.

VA, a slave state, has now formally joined the Free World. This is like liberation from Nazi occupation.
      Irony: More Republicans voted than Democrats today. The classic gerrymander blew up in their faces.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Bevin is saying "there are irregularities." What irregularities, he refuses to specify.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Will Scooby still deny the Blue Wave?

(I keed!!!)

Even NDHockeyGuy is gonna have to admit all signs are pointing towards a disaster in 12 months. Trump is toxic to all Republicans.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Bevin is saying "there are irregularities." What irregularities, he refuses to specify.
            It is irregular that Democrats were able to vote
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

For the first time in its 400+ year history, the Virginia House of Delegates will have a female Speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                NYC voted over 70% for ranked-choice-voting.
                And 60% also voted no as their second choice.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Irony: More Republicans voted than Democrats today. The classic gerrymander blew up in their faces.
                  Countdown to them b—tching about it

Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    It is irregular that Democrats were able to vote
                    Just spit out my water.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Proposition CC (repeal TABOR refunds) defeated - TABOR refund clause stands.

Proposition DD (legalize sports betting) a dead heat.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Are you ****ting me?
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Countdown to them b—tching about it

I'm sure Joe will use it as proof the Dems are as bad as Trump.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I'm sure Joe will use it as proof the Dems are as bad as Trump.
                            Where is joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Where is joe?
                              On the road with Sicatoka?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

which-side

Comment

Working...
                                X