• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Tipper Gore is running?
    One of the bestest 80s events ever. Man, I loved that "movement."
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      That's what I heard on POTUS this morning. Smerconish was slobbering all over the prospect at Bloomberg entering.
      From what I gather, he's popular among the NYC media and financial sectors and pretty much nowhere else. That must be worth tens of actual votes and zero delegates. If he actually wanted to influence things, he should buy Fox News and tilt the trolls toward the center. Most aren't smart enough to change the channel.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

billionaire-tax

And stop eating out so much.

Comment

WSJ: Go Bloomy Go!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-wat....co/WFCZMk2PQD

Comment

So the Murdoch owned WSJ wants Bloomberg to run? Sounds viable to me

Tulsi and Andrew Yang are excited because he will poll worse than them...though to be fair he doesnt have the Russian Bot Base which puts him at an advantage
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

According to the Morning Consult, Bloomberg slots in at 4%, 6th overall with the highest unfavorable.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Tipper Gore is running?
                Nice.

Comment

I don't think we have (or need) a "Third Party Challenger" thread, but here we go.

BREAKING: Former coal executive Don Blankenship moments ago announced he will make a 2020 White House bid as a Constitution Party candidate. Blankenship previously spent a year in federal prison for willfully conspiring to violate mine safety standards while he was in charge of Massey Energy.

Comment

I don't think we have (or need) a "Third Party Challenger" thread, but here we go.
                    Don't Get Eliminated!

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Don't Get Eliminated!

Kenny!!!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No, no, no, no, no, no

Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick has told Democratic officials that he is considering making a last-minute entry into the 2020 presidential race, according to 2 Democrats with knowledge of the conversations.

Comment

These putzes are trying to tank this arent they? Literally no one wants him or his moronic counterpart from NY to run. Someone tell the East Coast Elite to **** and go home.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Someone tell the East Coast Elite to **** and go home.
                            Hmmm. What could the **** word be? ****? ****?

Comment

It is a 4 letter acronym. Shut...the...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                It is a 4 letter acronym. Shut...the...
                                ...door?

Comment

Working...
                                X