X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Online leftists are busy celebrating the end of Kamala The Cop.
    Twitter is not America.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      All of this would have happened naturally by now if they hadn't caved on the public option in the first place. Now, like global warming it's too ****ing late.
      Too late for what? There is a sliding scale of harm, depending on how much warming we have. Certainly, the harm does not simply increase but accelerates with each degree, but there is still time to mitigate. But you have always thought it was too late, Scooby, because you never believed people had the capacity to so what is necessary. And you may be right. We may be incapable of preventing warming of 4-5 degrees or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Twitter is not America.
        Twitter might be closer to the real America than anyone dare admit.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Lol
            Mimi rocah said this in the replies:

“Best twitter response maybe ever. He must - and should be - terrified that she is laser focused on this.”

That’s such a good point. An attorney general from the largest state. Focused on absolutely ****ing Trump in the ***. Is she the highest ranking* law enforcement agent that isn’t compromised?

*former, but still active in government?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              I posted this awhile back, but the only way you will get M4A in this country is through a form of "medicare creep." You just have to keep adding to those eligible, by age or some other classification, until the market for health insurance slowly dries up like the market for transistor radios.
              As if the insurance industry isn't going to be just as resistant to this.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                An attorney general from the largest state.
                If we win in 2020 Harris will have her choice of AG. If she takes it she will lead the prosecution of these traitors. And imagine what happens when a competent and honest Department of Justice takes over these investigations.

We're not going to blow if off like we did Iran-Contra or Cheney. They're going to pay for their crimes, finally. Lack of prior prosecution of Republican criminality is what has emboldened them to become a full fledged terrorist organization. It's time to stop them.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Corey Booker and Kamala Harris are complaining about the system. A system designed by Perez. Perez' system has just about destroyed the diversity of the field before Iowa even votes. I don't think that's right. We have to get money out of politics.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Corey Booker and Kamala Harris are complaining about the system. A system designed by Perez. Perez' system has just about destroyed the diversity of the field before Iowa even votes. I don't think that's right. We have to get money out of politics.
                    Oh S T F U already Scooby. Nobody is gaming the system against minority candidates. They've merely failed to catch on in a crowded field which happens sometimes. I for one am I bit surprised at Harris' demise but aside from the color of her skin she really didn't stick out amongst the top candidates either on policy or personality.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Oh S T F U already Scooby. Nobody is gaming the system against minority candidates. They've merely failed to catch on in a crowded field which happens sometimes. I for one am I bit surprised at Harris' demise but aside from the color of her skin she really didn't stick out amongst the top candidates either on policy or personality.
                      I didn't say it. They did. Read the reporting. I agree with them. The fundraising numbers are unfair.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I didn't say it. They did. Read the reporting. I agree with them. The fundraising numbers are unfair.
                        What do you expect them to say Scoobs? "I suck as a candidate so I'm dropping out?" You NEED financing to mount a successful campaign. Preferably with small donors or lot of donors which is why the Dems have a threshold for # of individual contributions in there (the same reason why Bloomberg isn't bothering to qualify for the debates as he's funding his campaign out of his own pocket). Raising 20 bucks a pop doesn't seem to be hurting Bernie Sanders for example. If the other candidates can't catch fire then they should drop out, which is the whole point of having a primary (a point that I fear is lost on you).

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Yeah, because if there's one thing we have proven as a country lately, it's that we definitely aren't racist

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            Yeah, because if there's one thing we have proven as a country lately, it's that we definitely aren't racist
                            Yes, we should definitely lump in Democratic votes, even black ones, not choosing Harris or Booker with the blatant KKK inspired policy of the Republicans. Because hey BOTH SIDES DO IT DARNIT!!!!!!!

Comment

"The US is racist AF" and "Kamala Harris sucked as a candidate" are both true propositions.

I started out liking Harris because of her performance in last year's hearings. Her candidacy did nothing to make me like her more -- indeed, it worked the other way. That was on her, not the DNC or the media.

Few here hold the DNC in lower regard than I. This was not their fault.
                              Cornell University

Comment

100% agree. Shut the **** up. This is the kind of stupid *** Online Leftist garbage that's going to cost us the election by self-suppressing the vote.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X