X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    That would be believable but that isnt how Politico is framing it and you know it. This is like when someone takes some random thing Hillary said and then post the headline "Hillary Hasnt Ruled Out Running Again" except for the fact that she has and never hinted otherwise. Politico is clickbaiting.

I dont think Obama wants Bernie winning, and I dont doubt for a second that behind the scenes RIGHT NOW he is probably trying to ensure a candidate he likes better is wins. I highly doubt though that someone who is a pretty good strategist is going to wait until the point when Bernie is on the precipice of victory to take him down. That is ridiculous Scooby.
    How is how they are framing it relevant? I lived with him as President for 8 years. At this point I am pretty sure I know what I got, and what he actually does for the party. Ridiculous? Hardly.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I lived with him as President for 8 years. At this point I am pretty sure I know what I got, and what he actually does for the party.
      Was that such a burden?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Was that such a burden?
        400% increase in my out of pocket for medical?

Depends on whether or not you think that's a burden.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Source, please?
          Deutche’s tweet on page 13

Comment

That would be believable but that isnt how Politico is framing it and you know it. This is like when someone takes some random thing Hillary said and then post the headline "Hillary Hasnt Ruled Out Running Again" except for the fact that she has and never hinted otherwise. Politico is clickbaiting..
            so she has come out and stated that in no way whatsoever she is ever running again???????????????????????????????????? or just hinted as much??????????????
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

How is how they are framing it relevant? I lived with him as President for 8 years. At this point I am pretty sure I know what I got, and what he actually does for the party. Ridiculous? Hardly.
              Yeah you are right...he has always been out to sabotage the Liberals
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                so she has come out and stated that in no way whatsoever she is ever running again???????????????????????????????????? or just hinted as much??????????????
                Anytime you wish to put money on it...I am your Huckleberry!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Anytime you wish to put money on it...I am your Huckleberry!
                  So you’ve no answer affirming?

Gotcha
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    So you’ve no answer affirming?

Gotcha
                    You are really bad at this. Go back to posting racists stuff you are much better at that

We should lock this thread anyways...I was told Trump wont hold an election and even if he does for some reason and loses he wont leave and the entire government, all the cops, all the citizens, the Secret Service and even the Ghosts of the Founding Fathers will not only do nothing but will welcome our new Orange King with open arms!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

God that is just perfect

At least Steyer has been out there on the front lines from the beginning. He’s not ideal but at least he’s not a f—cking scumbag like Bloomberg.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Plutes gonna plute.

Comment

Plutes gonna plute.
                            Glad to see they've added a new response to your programming. Can we just assume any warmongering conservadem and/or billionaire's name is the utterance that will trigger this one?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Glad to see they've added a new response to your programming. Can we just assume any warmongering conservadem and/or billionaire's name is the utterance that will trigger this one?
                              I have stolen the phrase and I love it. It fits exactly what I have been frustrated about since the late 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                He and Ticap are the left's Flaggy. There is no doubt.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X