Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Speaking of plutes. Here's an article from Bloomberg that says the 2017 tax cuts were/are working if not for the trade war.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-his-trade-war

Plutes, gotta plute.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Lucia Apologist

Mayor Pete just jumped ahead in New Hampshire accord to a new poll. I have questions about this one as well, but wow...
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...new-hampshire/
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

I know you want to eat the plutes. But let's be honest, you should put them down; you don't know where they've been!

I suggest we turn the plutes into compost. Much more environmentally friendly.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

A wood chipper would work too

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Well yeah, we gotta break em down if we want to use them for mulch.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Lucia Apologist

Feet first.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Feet first.
    I dunno. A scene from Tucker And Dale Vs Evil pops in my head. And makes me chuckle.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Never Forget!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bA6RmsV6R0

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Mayor Pete just jumped ahead in New Hampshire accord to a new poll. I have questions about this one as well, but wow...
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...new-hampshire/
    I'd beware of polls showing something different to get attention. Does anybody really think Bernie Sanders is in single digits...in New Hampshire??? Not sure if that affects Buttigieg's #'s but yeah, that's a bit odd.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Yeah that doesnt pass the smell test to me.

The Bernie Bots were all in a huff on Twitter last night about MSNBC...my guess is today they will shred this poll as they should. No chance a legit poll would have him that low. Hell in the Suffolk poll he has almost twice that.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    I dunno. A scene from Tucker And Dale Vs Evil pops in my head. And makes me chuckle.
    "He just dove right in!"
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Lol

“ BREAKING: Former President Obama has reportedly privately said that if Sen. Bernie Sanders ends up holding a strong lead in the Democratic primary, he would speak out to prevent him from becoming the party's nominee.”

Lol

“ BREAKING: Former President Obama has reportedly privately said that if Sen. Bernie Sanders ends up holding a strong lead in the Democratic primary, he would speak out to prevent him from becoming the party's nominee.”
    So, he wants someone who can work with Turtle Boy like he did?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Internet Nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, he wants someone who can work with Turtle Boy like he did?
    honestly, Bernie's ideas are where we should be heading (universal healthcare, legal marijuana, guaranteed safe legal abortion, cut military spending, etc) but I'm not convinced he'd be a very effective president. He's good at pointing out what is wrong with our society but I'm not sure he'd be a great chief executive. I think Warren would be much more effective.

wubba lubba dub dub

Lol

Faux News lead?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

The Dark One

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    Faux News lead?
    I think that was in Tiger Beat on the Potomac, so I suggest we take it seriously and start a circular firing squad! I mean, its not like somebody who didn't have the Democrats best interests in mind would ever come up with a rumor like that, and even if they did Politico would never publish something like that, right?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Lol

Boy we sure have come a long way from "Hope & Change".
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

The Dark One

You people are like Pavlov's dogs. The Russian intelligence services - ratfuking division must love you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah that doesnt pass the smell test to me.

The Bernie Bots were all in a huff on Twitter last night about MSNBC...my guess is today they will shred this poll as they should. No chance a legit poll would have him that low. Hell in the Suffolk poll he has almost twice that.
    Any given poll is simply a snap shot in time. Unless you have reason to suspect the pollster is cooking the books (Rasmussen), a single outlier poll is just that, an outlier, but that doesn't mean it's wrong.

If I throw dice 1000 times, a seven should show up about 167 times. But within that 1000 throws, there could be a 50 throw stretch without one. Unlikely? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. And if you walk up to the craps table right before it happens, you're walking away a big winner.

Remember, our current president filled an inside straight on the river to win. Unlikely != impossible.
    Last edited by unofan; 11-26-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    Faux News lead?
    Just popped up on my Google feed from Faux News.

I smell BS...

Thread Information